Search for content in message boards

Charles Owen

Charles Owen

ALeutzinger (View posts)
Posted: 4 Apr 2001 12:50PM GMT
Looking for decendents of Charles Owen from Desoto Mo.
Posted: 5 Apr 2001 3:39PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jan 2002 2:56PM GMT
I know of a Desoto, Kansas. I live near there. Have you tried Rootsweb.com/Ks/. I think it is in Douglas County. If I can help more e-mail me bviles@hotmail.com

Correction

Posted: 6 Apr 2001 2:34PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jan 2002 2:56PM GMT
Desoto, Kansas is in my county Johnson. Three miles down is Douglas County. If I can help you, I'll need to know more information. Let me know Becky bviles@hotmail.com
Posted: 12 May 2001 2:11PM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 10:14PM GMT
I was born in DeSoto,MO.45 to 50 years ago
our family Dr.was named Owen.Let me see what
I can find out for you.

owen

Diane (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2001 12:46PM GMT
I have lived in Festus, DeSoto area all my life and there used to be some Owens kids that I went to school with they lived on Hwy CC and went to the DeSoto High School and the elementary was called Athena. I have lost track of them since Athena, but you might be able to find out more with this, I know there were at least 1 girl and 1 or 2 boys, I am apprx 35 and the kids were real close to that, hope this helps you out. you might try the county court house in Hillsboro Mo. 63050 p. o. box 100 they should have all the records there. Good Luck

Re: Charles Owen

Posted: 8 Sep 2001 10:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Nov 2004 10:28PM GMT
I don't know of Owen. Have you heard of the Judds of DeSoto,MO?

Judd

Amanda (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2001 8:04AM GMT
Sorry I don't know the Judd name or family.

Posted: 29 Apr 2010 4:32PM GMT
My father was Dr. Charles Emerson Owen. We lived in DeSoto, Missouri. My father was originally from Granville, Ohio. My Dad died in 1972 in DeSoto. I have two brothers, Robert Owen and Terry Owen. I would be very interested if you are part of our family tree. Your last name is not familiar at all to me.

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 6:52PM GMT
Surnames: Owen
Dear Patt (aren't you D. S. Patt.....) - I'm a distant cousin Richard Owen Patten. I've been through a lot of the records in Granville, Newark, and even visited the ancestral Owen farms in north Wales. Let me know if you need some Owen genealogy. Rich
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions