Search for content in message boards

Niepla

Niepla

Posted: 16 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Feb 2003 4:35AM GMT
Surnames: Ciupa, Kowalczyk, Fortuna, Sobczak
Looking for a village named Niepla, in the Jaslo, Krosno area. I have found it on older maps, but cannot find it by name on this site. Does anyone know if the name has been changed? Does anyone know someone who lives there?
My grandmother Katarcyna Kowalczyk was born there. Her parents were Bartolomeiz Kowalczyk and Aniela Fortuna.

Re: Niepla

Posted: 15 Nov 2007 10:26PM GMT
Hi. This is a link to the polish site for looking up citiest. The wiliage Niepla is still there. Morover I know people known by the surname of Kowalczyk, who is living there and in the nearby area. The oldest people of the family are Stanislaw (decased) and Bronislawa. They have 3 already grown children with their own families. I was wodering if maybe you could be related to them by some chance. If not, at least I hope you can find this information helpful.

BRGS,
Katarzyna.

http://mapa.szukacz.pl/?x=687858.26&y=216153.27&zoom...

Posted: 29 Oct 2008 1:41AM GMT
Surnames: szopa/gajda
Hello,

I am also researching Niepla. My father's family (Szopa) came from this village. Unfortunately, I cannot find any church or cemetery information. My grandfather, Jozef Szopa, returned to Poland in 1936, and I believe went to Niepla. Can you help?

Thanks,
Stan Shopa
USA
Posted: 13 Feb 2009 7:59PM GMT
my email address is bprindivill@yahoo.com. I have relatives whomm lived or live there.
Posted: 13 Feb 2009 8:02PM GMT
I believe I can help. In Krosno Poland there is an old cemetery , called krosno old cemetery . Its located about 10 miles south or southeast of niepla poland. You can go to google earth also . Will need to download or run program

Posted: 14 Feb 2009 3:21PM GMT
Thank you for your replay. I am struggling with Google Earth but will continue to work with it. Please tell me more about the cemetery. I had assumed my GF was buried in Niepla or at least the Szebnie church cemetery. I look for ward to hearing from you.

Stan
Posted: 15 Feb 2009 7:29PM GMT
I dont know nothing about the cemetery.Sorry

Posted: 16 Feb 2009 1:01AM GMT
No problem. Could you tell me of your impressions of the village? I can't seem to get a feel for what the little hamlet is like.

Regardless, I appreciate your efforts to help.

Stan
Posted: 26 Apr 2010 2:08AM GMT
Surnames: Kopec
My grandfather (Franciszek Kopec) was from Niepla (near Jaslo). I found the village on google.com, but cannot figure out where their church parish was. Does anybody know where I can find any records from tha village? I know that familysearch.org (LDS) does not have anythink on Niepla.

Any help would be apreciated

Agnieszka

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 4:16AM GMT
I am not certain, but I was told the church records burned in a fire during the war.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions