Search for content in message boards

OBIT look up-and a Death

OBIT look up-and a Death

jaimee (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2006 8:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello, I would really appreciate a death look up and then the obit for Mary Doers who died after 1930, not much after that in Washburn, Bayfield Wis.
I need the obit for her husband Amos Doers who was buried Nov. 6, 1920, so he must have died abt Nov 4, or 5th 1920?
I sure could use some help on these guys. They are buried in Woodland cemetery, I know that much, but obits would be great and especially hers. I haven't been able to find anyone who can look hers up for me, nor the obits. HELP!
Jaimee

Re: OBIT look up-and a Death

jane (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2006 4:56PM GMT
Jamie, I hope you are lucky enough to find a person to do that. and maybe they are available.
However, if all else fails, I suggest you get the microfilm of newspapapers in that period and that area from local historical Society or from the Wisconsin Historical Society and view them at your local library.

jaimee (View posts)
Posted: 16 May 2006 1:26PM GMT
Good idea for him. But wouldn't have a prayer for her. The obit won't say for her, she died after him. But will do that for his. I must have not thought of that. I should have. I use to order them alot and I forgot lately I guess. Will get on it now. Thanks for letting me know.
Jaimee

Posted: 13 Apr 2013 6:38PM GMT
Mary died October 27 1934, at Shively, Humboldt County, California. Her son Guy went back to get her from Wisconsin around 1930.

My mother said Mary looked so beautiful in her coffin. She was very religious and patient.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions