Search for content in message boards

LOOKING FOR..JOHN T. INGRAM....SAM SUTTLEMYER

LOOKING FOR..JOHN T. INGRAM....SAM SUTTLEMYER

DAN DRAKE (View posts)
Posted: 2 Dec 2003 11:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: JOHN T. INGRAM....SAM SUTTLEMYER FAMILYS
Would like to correspond with any descendants for the "JOHN T. INGRAM'' and ''SAM SUTTLEMYER'' family...John T. Ingram married Martha Ann Suttlemyer....was sheriff of Bayor co. from 1881-1884----had four children: Annie....Bertram....Ida Lee....Hattie

Sam Suttlemyer married Ida Selman, Feb. 1882...had three children...Harry Lee...Iva....Thomas W. Suttlemyer....1900 census shows this family still living in Baylor Co....Sam Suttlemyer was sheriff of Baylor co. from 1886 (?) to 1889..pictures of both men are hanging in the Baylor Sheriff's Office...

Thanks for any help...
email address: danddrake@amaonline.com

Re: LOOKING FOR..JOHN T. INGRAM....SAM SUTTLEMYER

Angela (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2005 2:43AM GMT
I'm no kin , I just do a LOT of reading about Baylor County. I don't know if you need or already have this information, but Mr. Suttlemyer's first name was Sampson. One of the books I have says he was sherrif from 1889-1894.

Re: LOOKING FOR..JOHN T. INGRAM....SAM SUTTLEMYER

Posted: 1 Oct 2013 12:30PM GMT
Ten years later I found your post looking for Sam Suttlemeyer. If you are still out there, I am Sam's great granddaughter through his daughter Iva Jessie (married to Abercrombie Holmes).
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions