Search for content in message boards

Gideon Hall

Gideon Hall

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 9:42PM GMT
Edited: 8 Mar 2002 8:48PM GMT
Looking for info on Gideon and Saphronia Hall. They were parents of Elizabeth Hall who married Wm. Perry in Oct. 1869 in Wise Co. VA. Marriage records say they are from NC

Re: Gideon Hall

Posted: 24 Oct 2002 2:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HALL,AKERS,LANES
I am also a desedent of Gideon Hall. My line is Gideon, Caloway, James Goldman, John,Henry.Have you found out anything else out about Gideon and Sophina? I have hit a brick wall.Any information would be so helpful.Thanks Glenda

Posted: 31 Oct 2002 5:04AM GMT
Edited: 10 Jun 2003 2:45AM GMT
Glenda: I too am connected to James Goldman.... please write me at my email address: litbou@msn.com and tell me how you are connected to James Goldman. I will be happy to share my family line. Looking forward to hearing from you

Posted: 5 Feb 2009 7:11PM GMT
Surnames: Hall/ Perry/ Collins/ Martin
I am adescendant of Gideon and Sophina through their daughter Franky (Frances, Fanny) Hall Perry. Has anyone else heard or learned that one of them might have been part Cherokee?

Posted: 6 Feb 2009 7:30AM GMT
I have heard that we have cherokee but have found no proof. The closest I have found was in a book about the Wilderness Trail that stated that a half breed named Levi Perry was hired by Boone to keep the trail clear. Levi was our relative. What can you tell me about Gideon line? My email is litbou@msn.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions