Search for content in message boards

Fox,Eller,Noblit,Parham,Swaim

Fox,Eller,Noblit,Parham,Swaim

Linda Craig (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am interested in all the Fox, Eller, Penland, Noblit, Odom, Parham families that were in Burke, Wilkes,Buncombe and Haywood Counties. Thank you Please contact me at E-Mail SassyLyn91@aol.com

Eller

Mimi Lathan (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT

There was a Eugene Eller that used to live in Avery Co. NC
who had family in Wilkes CO. "Gene" Eller was Clerk of court for years when I was growing up. He was married to Julie Trivitt, I believe. They had either twelve or thirteen children. One of his children became Clerk of Court. His name was Dean Eller. If this is of interest to you his great grandson, Robert, " Nub" is now clerk of court. His address would be; Clerk of Court, Avery Co. Court House, Newland, N.C. 28657. Hope this is of interest to you.
Best wishes.
mimil@sumter.net

Eller in Wilkes Co.

Jean Eller Randleman (View posts)
Posted: 23 Sep 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: ELLER
My father, Samuel Alonzo ELLER, was born in March, 1900 in Summit, Wilkes County. His father was Henry Taylor ELLER; his mother was Daney (nee) Church. Samuel ELLER moved to Buncombe County in 1933; died March 1955. He married Ila Mae Craig October 18, 1924.

Fox

Bob Carswell (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fox
Do you know anything about a U.S. Fox that married Martha Carswell? They were from Burke County NC and died in San Augustine County TX.

Fox Family

Linda Craig (View posts)
Posted: 10 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fox, Eller, Noblitt, Parham, Swaim
I do not know who he is however, most of the Fox's in this area are all related to the following: sons or descendants of Allen, Hugh, James, John who were sons of James Fox born 1740. Would you please send dates on these and your line directly to me at E-mail address am trying to sort them all out. Most of these Fox's were in Wilkes then to Burke Co and Buncombe Co as the county lines changed.
Posted: 18 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2001 2:01PM GMT
Surnames: FOX
I have a Martha Fox b. 1776 in NC, supposedly dau. of Hugh Fox (need proof). She married Elisha AUSTIN. They moved to Warren County, Tenn. then ended up in White County, Illinois. Need proof she is Hugh's dau. and also proof of his parents.
email rlloyd8@ccsi.tds.net

Penland

Posted: 7 Apr 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 9:16PM GMT
Surnames: Penland, Casey, Edington, Nunn
I believe my ancestor is George Penland (1753-1829), who died in Buncombe County, NC, leaving in his will a tract of land in Reem's Creek Valley, Buncombe County, NC to the William Penland who married my ggggrandmother, Mary Casey, born c1793 in SC, mother of my gggrandfather George Washington Penland, ggrandmother Mary Jane Penland Nunn.

Re: Eller in Wilkes Co.

Ron Kern (View posts)
Posted: 26 Nov 2001 3:50AM GMT
Seeking information about John Eller and Susanna Kern that were married abt. 1800 in Rowan County.
Posted: 26 Nov 2001 10:42PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2002 8:37PM GMT
Do you have a Hilliard Penland in your family that was married to Ida West b 1888? They lived in Buncombe County I think. I know that Ida was born there.

Re: Penland

Posted: 27 Nov 2001 3:36AM GMT
Edited: 18 Mar 2002 8:19PM GMT
Sorry, Angela, no Hilliard Penland. Is Ida the one married to ?Graves?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions