Search for content in message boards

Chaplain Edward LaRose Branham

Chaplain Edward LaRose Branham

Posted: 6 Nov 2000 4:31PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 9:03AM GMT
I am looking for my wifes grandfather.
He searved in WW-I,Korea,and WW-II. He wrote books,war hero,and the second highest ranking chaplain in world war two. I believe he came from Ky. Died in Waterloo Al.

Thank You
HANK LINVILLE

message # 291

Betty Branham Howard (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2000 3:54PM GMT
I think my Grandfather (Arthur Evert Branham) was a brother to Edward. Family history indicates there was a chaplain and Larose is my Great Grandfather's name. They were from Spencer, In.

message # 291

Posted: 7 Nov 2000 4:02PM GMT
I think my Grandfather (Arthur Evert Branham) was a brother to Edward. Family history indicates there was a chaplain and Larose is my Great Grandfather's name. They were from Spencer, In.
Posted: 7 Nov 2000 9:45PM GMT
Dear Betty; Thank you very much. I will look into this. Yours truly
HANK LINVILLE

Message 294

Posted: 8 Nov 2000 2:56PM GMT
Larose and had 5 children. Nelle married Bryan Coffey lived in San Gabriel, CA. Arthur (my Grandfather) died in San Bernadino in 1946. Edward (the son you are researching. Bertha married somebody named Cole. and James who appears to be the black sheep of the family (I have a copy of his marriage license).

LaRose's wife was Susan Amanda Halbert. And for some reason our side of the family thinks LaRose was a preacher and was very strict.

Edward LaRose Branham

Posted: 8 Nov 2000 6:55PM GMT
Hi Betty, my name is Pam Linville, Hank's wife. My mothers name is LaRose Branham. Her parents were Rua Jane and Edward LaRose Branham. Edward's parents were LaRose and Susan Branham. Edward L. Branham was in 3 wars and he was a chaplin. When he retired he moved to Waterloo Al. and preached in a little church. My mother is a only child and doesn't know much about her father, he died when she was 9yrs. old. I guess that was 1953. He had been married before, years earlier and had an adopted girl. I don't know his first wife's name. I'd love to know how many brothers and sisters he had. Where he was born and anything else I could fined out. Mother said her daddy was very strict. But I believe you were talking about her grandfather. My mom has been in Saudia Arabia for 10yrs. working. She is a nurse there. I'd love to go back as far as possible. My e-mail address is pjl64@bellsouth.net Thanks, Pam

Edward LaRose Branham

Posted: 8 Nov 2000 6:56PM GMT
Hi Betty, my name is Pam Linville, Hank's wife. My mothers name is LaRose Branham. Her parents were Rua Jane and Edward LaRose Branham. Edward's parents were LaRose and Susan Branham. Edward L. Branham was in 3 wars and he was a chaplin. When he retired he moved to Waterloo Al. and preached in a little church. My mother is a only child and doesn't know much about her father, he died when she was 9yrs. old. I guess that was 1953. He had been married before, years earlier and had an adopted girl. I don't know his first wife's name. I'd love to know how many brothers and sisters he had. Where he was born and anything else I could fined out. Mother said her daddy was very strict. But I believe you were talking about her grandfather. My mom has been in Saudia Arabia for 10yrs. working. She is a nurse there. I'd love to go back as far as possible. My e-mail address is pjl64@bellsouth.net Thanks, Pam

Msg 297

Posted: 9 Nov 2000 9:57AM GMT
How exciting! My cousin, Sharon Branham Day, in Chandler is the real genealogy person and I will send your messages to her. She is the record keeper for the Branhams in AZ.
I dabble in it sporadically and just happened across your husband's message.

Edward LaRose Branham

Posted: 8 Dec 2000 10:27PM GMT
Pam, I tried to send you an e-mail a couple of weeks ago but have never heard which document copies you wanted. My e-mail is b2h@primenet.com

EDdward LaRose Branham

Helen Wagner (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 2000 9:27AM GMT
I am interested in Knowing where the La Rose name came into the Branhams was it ecer a surname as I have friend in Vermont her husband is Edward LARose and my mothers maiden name Branham
per page

Find a board about a specific topic