Search for content in message boards

Nobles of Suwannee County Fl.

Nobles of Suwannee County Fl.

Tricia (View posts)
Posted: 25 Feb 2001 7:29PM GMT
I am looking for infomation on a Belle Nobles and a Rufo Nobles. Belle married a Mr. Allen or Mr.Brown.Rufo married Minnie Lee Sauls and they lived in Live Oak.Rufo grew up in McAlipin.

Minnie Lee Sauls - in - Flordia

Posted: 30 Mar 2001 8:07PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 3:42AM GMT
Hi! Tricia, We have a Minnie Johnson SAULS, in our family. She is buried in Columbus Ga, in Linwood cemetery. I don't believe is the same because , she was married to a Tillery, which I can't connect either. Have you ever heard of James Lee Sauls in Leon CO. FL. The Sauls Migrated between NC,SC, GA, and Texas and MS. also. If this sounds at all fimilar please e-mail me at Tastartzz@aol.com. My name is vicky Sauls, My niece has looked up alot of Sauls too. Thank YOU

James D. Sauls

Patricia (View posts)
Posted: 30 Mar 2001 8:23PM GMT
Yes we have a James D Sauls married a Sarah Gilbraith in Leon Co. Fl. And their son James D. Sauls was born in Muscogee CO. Georgia in 1845. And another son Albert Leroy Sauls born 1862 in Alabama was the married a Leila Jane Giles. Minnie is the daughter of Albert and Leila. This is our James' family line.They may be the same family.

James D. SAULS

Posted: 31 Mar 2001 1:35PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 3:42AM GMT
HI! Patricia, TH\he families sound very fimilar. There is a Clete, or Celite.. that Married a James T. COOK in muscogee CO. in 1867, then was suppose to have gone to FL. After her hasband's death, and may have married a person named FAIR.. it rather confusing if you have any answers please let know AT TASTARZZ@AOL.COM ThankYou

Re: Nobles of Suwannee County Fl.

Posted: 6 Mar 2012 12:37AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: nobles
Hello. Rufo B Nobles of McAlpin Fl is my husband's grandfather on his fathers side, His Grandmother is was Drucilla...his father's name is Leo Earl Nobles . Drucilla died at some point and Rufo married Minnie Leah from Escambia (county?) Fl. We have a picture of Rufo -- from My husbands mother's posessions.

Rhonda Nobles wife of John Nobles Orange Park, Fl ( frm Jacksonville) Hope this is useful.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions