Search for content in message boards

sanders in georgia

sanders in georgia

tammy sanders (View posts)
Posted: 2 May 2001 2:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: sanders, greenway
looking for relatives from hartwell ga.
grandfather was pennic sanders his twin brother was enoch sanders. pennic sanders married elvie greenway.these were all from around elbert co. or general area of hartwell.

Re: sanders in georgia

Posted: 20 Feb 2005 1:54AM GMT
Surnames: Sanders
Amazing! Pennic Sanders is my Great Uncle and I have been trying to find out where he went for a very long time.
Please respond.

Patricia Webb (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2005 1:01AM GMT
Surnames: Greenway, Sanders
Pennic Brown Sanders is my Great Uncle as is his twin Enoch. Also, Elvie Greenway must be related to my grandmother's husband Clifford Greenway and she is Pennick's sister. I have looked for a long time to find someone who knows them. Is Max a brother to Patsy and Carol? They visited us when I was younger.
Please respond.
I recently visited Lillie Mae Sanders' grave in Elberton and have pictures as well as information about the family back to Elias Sanders.
Please post or respond via email.

Posted: 1 Jun 2006 10:14PM GMT
Surnames: Sanders
I am still hoping to find you Tammy Sanders, daughter of Max and granddaughter of Pennic Sanders.

MW (View posts)
Posted: 18 Sep 2006 6:00PM GMT
Pennic and Enoch were my grandmother's brothers. She too is a twin and there are other siblings and descendents as well. I keep hoping you will look at this site again, but if anyone else is in touch with Tammy please post a reply.

Posted: 12 Apr 2008 5:18AM GMT
My grandmother is Pennic & Elvie's child. They are buried in phildiaphia cemetary in Hazlehurst, GA. They had 9 children.

Posted: 12 Apr 2008 5:25AM GMT
max is the brother to them, but sadly he has passed & also pasty, alton, charles.

Posted: 13 Apr 2008 1:53AM GMT
Surnames: Sanders, Greenway
I am only a guest on ancestry, so I do not know if I will get another chance to post to you.
I am Lillie's, (Pennic's sister), granddaughter. I have been trying to find something from you for years now.
Is your grandmother still alive? She was the last time I saw a post somewhere from you.
Patsy and Carol visited us when I was smaller, and we visited their home many times.
Let me know if you see this.

Posted: 13 Apr 2008 2:53AM GMT
grandma is doing fine i saw her & her sister today. you can e-mail us at bunny777000@yahoo.com it's nice to hear from you.

Posted: 18 Apr 2008 3:15AM GMT
Surnames: sanders
I am looking for family near Whiteside, TN. My great-grandfather was Burton Sanders and I believe that he lived in Georgia near the TN when he was growing up. He was probably born around the 1880's. He married a lady named Az Hicks and lived in Marion County, TN during their married life.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions