Search for content in message boards

Grafton and Robinson

Grafton and Robinson

Posted: 17 Mar 2012 12:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Grafton and Robinson
Are there cemeteries in area of Grafton and Robinson? Found family members on the 1885 territorial census at Grafton and Robinson and supposedly 2 children died when they were in that area. Thank you

Re: Grafton and Robinson

Posted: 28 May 2012 10:15PM GMT
Hi Nancy,

I'll look through the cemeteries listed online but I'll need to know their names and when and where they died. Even your best guess is better than nothing.

Posted: 28 May 2012 11:59PM GMT
Surnames: Bunch
1882-1886, last name is Bunch, one possibly William Tony and I don't believe other one was ever named. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this...Nancy

Posted: 30 May 2012 3:06AM GMT
Hi Nancy,

I looked for William Tony Bunch in findagrave.com and interment.net but didn't find anything. You might want to double check the Sierra Co. cemeterties at interment.net because sometimes they had death dates but no names and one cemetery has almost no names but all inititals.

I couldn't find the Santa Nino Cemetery in Sierra Co. on-line.

You might want to check with the Sierra County Genealogical Society, rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nmscgs2/?cj=1&netid=cj&o_xi...
Some genealogical societies have records of who is buried in the cemeteries in their county. They might have info about Santa Nino Cem. Successful Searching!

Posted: 30 May 2012 3:20PM GMT
Surnames: Bunch
Thank you for looking for me...I am familiar with find a grave, but not interment.net...I will check with the genealogical society also...Thanks again...Nancy

Posted: 30 May 2012 9:41PM GMT
The Santa Nino cemetery is listed under the Chloride cemeteries on this page: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~nmscgs2/index1.htm
I could find any William Bunch listed, but his grave may be unmarked
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions