Search for content in message boards

Freeman Cary

Freeman Cary

Sylvia Settlemoir (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cary, Prather, Vanosdall
I am looking for info on Freeman Cary (11/9/1835 - 11/30/1859) born in Knox County, OH. He married Rachel C. Prather adn had at least one child, Mary Jane Cary. Mary Jane married George Henry Vanosdall. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

George Vanosdall

Posted: 16 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Apr 2002 7:20PM GMT
I may have some info on Freeman Cary. I have done
Vanosdall research in Nebraska and may have additional info. Contact me with specific questions and I will see if I have anything you need.

Dale & Connie Harper
P.O. Box 73
Leon, KS 67074

Re: George Vanosdall

GLADYS MOULDER (View posts)
Posted: 9 Feb 2002 9:32PM GMT
DALE AND CARRIE I NEW TO THIS BUT I HAVE INFO.ON THE CARY AND THE VANOSDALL IN NEB. THEODORE AND MY GRANDMOTHER WERE BROTHER AND SISTER BUT THE CARYS RAISED MY GRANDMOTHER BECAUSE HER MOTHER DIED WHEN SHE WAS 9 MO. OLD BUT I HAVE SOME REPORTS THAT I HAVE DONE BUT MY FAMILY KNOWS ALOT TO ABOUT THE CARY AND VANOSDALL FAMILY IN NEB. YOU CAN E-MAIL ME BACK I DO BETTER TALKING ON THE PHONE IF YOU DONT MIND I HAVE FREE CELL SERVICE SO IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME YOUR NO. AND I WILL CALL THANK YOU

Re: Freeman Cary

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 2:29PM GMT
Surnames: Cary, Allison, Strong, Hopson, Prather, Vanosdall
I am also researching this Freeman Cary, as his son Elmer Levi Cary ties into the Hemenway line. Have you been able to find his parents? I think they may be John & Nancy Allison, Nancy married 1st Calvin Hopson, 2nd John Cary, 3rd William Strong.

Elmer & Mary are brother & sister and I have pictures of them both.

Do you know Freeman's parents, grandparents and back, am trying to tie them into the Cary/Carey's of America.

Thanks, Alvin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions