Search for content in message boards

Your Yeager Families

Your Yeager Families

Posted: 25 Oct 2000 4:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 4:00PM GMT
Surnames: Yeager
Wanting to let you all know that in my small town of Bristolville Ohio there is a large Yeager Family that Im friends with, And in our towns Cemetary There is a very vast amount of your families... The Cemetary is Called Sager Cemetary and its located in Trumbull county...Bristolville is only 4 hours from the bottom of ohio and last night when I was chatting genealogy with one of my Customers he was telling me all about his german desent etc and how his family lived in Pa and migrated to Ohio to live in german towns and then migrated again to bristolville Ohio..... Just wanted to share some possibilities with all you Gen searchers.
Tonya..... Not a Yeager that i know of yet but German!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
Posted: 31 May 2001 4:04AM GMT
Edited: 8 Nov 2003 6:24PM GMT
Surnames: Yeager, Yager
Hello,
My mother's family are Yager's sometimes spelled Yager. They were from Pa., then moved to Ohio. Somewhere near Bristolville. My Great-Uncle Frank Yager is from Bristolville and I believe he is burried there. If you have chance to talk to your friend I would be interested in knowing if this is the same family. Michael Yager and Anna Yager would have been the parents of some of these.
Thank You.
BCombs6528@aol.com
Posted: 5 Jun 2001 4:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 4:02PM GMT
Surnames: Yager, Styno
Hello, yes your correct about frank yager and bristolvill. He was born in 1900 in PA and and he passed away in 1979 and is interned in Sager Cemetary here in town His parents where Mike and Anna. And my friend is Franks grandson and Mike would be great grandfather. There is a whole lot of this clan here in Bristolville Ohio.Frank was married to hattie she passed in 1968 or 69 shes interned next to Frank. right now there is frank jr is alive but with alztimers and resides in California,James F which is my friends father is still very much alive here in Bristolville. Albert and Cathrine are passed .. Cathrine is buried here in Bristolville and Albert is buried in Washington.
One sister was married to a Styno
she was dead and buried in Isaballa or Brownsville PA
shes buryed next to husband Frank who died from black lung. please share some of your info... willing to share more.
Posted: 6 Jun 2001 2:52AM GMT
Surnames: Yager, Juros, Dugan, Wilson, Pintsak, Medved
Thank you for replying. Here is some of the info I have.

Michael Yager b 10/14/1862 d 4/25/1944
married Anna E Juros b 12/12/1869 d 12/9/1959 in Salem, Ohio they were married 12/10/1891 Latrobe RC Monastery. Both were from Austria.

children of Michael and Anna

1. Michael Yager born 10/1891 died ?
2. George Yager born 8/29/1894 died ?
3. Mary M. Yager born 7/29/1896 died 9/10/1977 buried in Masontown, Pa. (This is my Grandmother) She married Lewis M. Dugan
4. Anna Yager born 4/17/1989 died 2/1974
never married.
5. Frank Yager born 1/7/1900 died 9/1979 in Bristolville, Ohio married Haddie Wilson
6. John Carl Yager born 11/23/1903 died 1/1978 in Pittsburgh married Margaret Pintsak.
7. Elizabeth V Yager born 9/22/1906 still living in Ohio (Nursing home)
8. Erzina Lizzie Yager born 1/17/1907 died 2/1894 Uniontown, Pa.
9. Katherine Yager born 5/10/1910 died 3/23/2001 East Liverpool Ohio
10. Helen Yager born 1/13/1913 still living in Tampa Florida

I have alot more info on some of the chldren's spouses and their children. If you or your friend want to contact me by email BCombs6528@aol.com, I would be glad to send it to you. My mother is Viola V Dugan Medved. We came out to Bristolville one time for a wedding and I met Great Uncle Frank Yager then, the wedding was for one of his sons I belive. I will be in Pennsylvania but will have my lap top and information with me. Please cintact me as we have been searching for some of the family so we can fill some of the gaps in the family tree. Thank you again for your time.
Barbara

Frank Yager

Posted: 6 Jun 2001 4:24PM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 4:04PM GMT
Surnames: Yager
My Friend Todd Yager said he will get you info on his family here in Bristolville etc from his mother.. They are stunned that you are part of family and on line and they would like to have any and all info and will share all and even current with you.... since your family and all.

Frank Yager

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 4:57AM GMT
Surnames: Yager, Dugan, Medved
Yes we are family, my mother Viola Dugan Medved knows some of the family well. Is Todd one of the twins? Is his mothers name Dolly? PLEASE contact me privately be e-mail and I will get you more info!
BCombs6528@aol.com

Frank Yager

Posted: 8 Jun 2001 7:59PM GMT
Surnames: Yager, Dugan
Hello again,
I am currently in Pennsylvania and will be traveling tomorrow Saturday to Ohio. We are going to visit Elizabeth Yager (Frank's sister) who is 94, in Salem. We are then coming up to Bristolville to see Frank's grave. If you want to reach me I will have my cell phone and many documents with me. I can be reached at 410-598-3604. We would be happy to drop some off to Todd or his family. They should remember my mother who is Viola Dugan medved. Hope to hear from you soon.
Barbara

Re: Yagers

barbara gordon (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2001 5:28AM GMT
Edited: 16 Nov 2002 4:06PM GMT
Surnames: Yeager
I was wondering if you know of Charles yeager from Hastings PA.

Re: Yagers

Posted: 24 Sep 2001 9:32AM GMT
Surnames: Yager
No, I am sorry I do not. We lost track of our 2 Yager's.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic