Search for content in message boards

Abbadusky Family Tree

Abbadusky Family Tree

Posted: 6 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Apr 2002 10:40PM GMT
Surnames: Abbadusky, Lamb, McElroy, Spry
I have Alice Jane Abbadusky, dau of John and Martha Ann Lamb Abbadusky, b. 1 Nov 1868, IL d. 3 Dec 1942, bur. Foster Cem., Deerfield, Fulton Co., IL (Foster Cem. Inscriptions Vol 4:33? p # unsure) md Ambrose McElroy, son of Daniel and Rebecca Spry McElroy, b. abt 1864(FCI,ibid). I have that Rebecca Spry md Daniel McElroy 6 Aug 1840, in Knox Co., Ohio (Mg Rec OH Prob. Ct. 1808-1912, LDS IGI film 1294304, batch M584462). Rebecca md 2nd Isaac Lamb, father of Martha Ann, 20 Jun 1878 (Il mgs, Book E p 79 #152). Martha Ann Lamb was b. 1 Jan 1845 and d. 1904 (FCI, ibid). John Abbadusky was b. 1840, in Pennsylvania (1870 US Census for Fairview, Fulton, IL, film #0545722p 1, lines 21-25). He d. 1914, and is also bur. in Fairview Cem. I got the Fairview Cem Inscriptions from a volunteer on the Fulton Co., IL website. I looked up the marriages on the internet. I went to the FHL to see the census. What else do you want to know? I did not know about them going to Michigan. I can't help there.

LAMB

coni (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: LAMB, HALL, MCELROY, SPRY, ABBADUSKY
Hi

Found Abbadusky in MI, they thought there were not many of them. They did not know we were in Fulton Co IL.
Found HALL on computer, will get site to you.
Still looking for Lamb? I am.
Burrows went to Platte Co NEB. Some with Lamb & Abbadusky.
McElroy ran off. Rebecca got divorce & wed Lamb.
If you want will get my LAMB info to you.
Let me know. More later.

Coni

LAMB ABBADUSKY

Posted: 3 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 4:24PM GMT
Surnames: LAMB, ABBADUSKY, MCELROY
Coni,
Sorry, I had an address change and did not see your reply. I would sure like to know more, if you can. I have some Burrows stuff from NE, but it's not much. I have Isaac Lamb's probate record now, but it's mostly bills he had to pay.

Re: Abbadusky Family Tree

Posted: 7 Oct 2001 4:05AM GMT
Edited: 1 Mar 2002 3:13AM GMT
jen i am new at genealogy but have some info on them if you have info i would like to talk with you. i live in fairview il. phone 778-2021. any shareing you want to do would be apprecited. thanks

Wynnita Abbadusky (View posts)
Posted: 5 Dec 2001 5:43AM GMT
I am looking for information on any information on a James Abbadusky, wed Mary Churchill and had a son by the name of Jerald Lynn Abbadusky. Also, information on Jerald Lynn Abbadusky and any immediate relatives.
Thank you .
Wynnita

coni (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jun 2004 2:17AM GMT
Surnames: Abbaduska/Abbadusky/Lamb
to all Abbadusky/Abbaduska/Lamb cousins
There will be a Cousin Reunion JUNE 27,2004 in Fairview Park, Fairview,IL Get together at 11:00 AM for a visit with a potluck at 1:00 PM. Share photos; family trees; and stories.

Re: LAMB

Thomazin, Dan (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jul 2004 12:22AM GMT
My grandfather, Thomas Thomazin came from England at the age of 3. His father was also Thomas and setted in Platte Co. NE. and the family married into the Burrows and Abbadusky families. My Grandmother's maiden name was Abbadusky. She died in 1945 and my grandfather died in 1956 at the age of 93.

Re: LAMB

Posted: 3 Oct 2004 6:24PM GMT
Surnames: Abbadusky
Thought I had lost this branch connection. Good to see mail. Sorry for leaving you hanging for so long. I am bad about checking very often. Most of us on this board are direct email so I will try yours. Again wecome aboard. Coni in IL.

Posted: 16 Apr 2006 4:24PM GMT
Surnames: Abbaduska/y
I have been trying to get touch with for about year. I exchange e - mail with you couple of time on Genforum website under name Benjamin Lamb, but your E-mail address didn't work. We talk about the Abbaduska/y family History that Lois Abbadusky Morey had writen, and were trying get from her stepdaughter. Did you get from her? I have an older copy of it if that would help you? I said that had gone to Abbadusky Family Reunion about thre time in the 1980's. I hope that is e-mail get to you. I connected to Mary Elizabeth Abbadusky.

I hope to hear from you,

Reginald S. Thompson

11619 Sportsman Ct.
Dade City, FL. 33525

coni r (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2006 10:20AM GMT
Surnames: abbadusky
i thought i had lost contact w/ you. we are planning a reunion in June this year. i lost my mother this Mar. after 17 mos. of alhiemerzers, paralizing stroke & nursing home . i am just now getting back to tree & computer. please do keep in touch. more later.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions