Search for content in message boards

EMMERT

EMMERT

Shirley McKim (View posts)
Posted: 16 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: EMMERT
I have been researching the Emmert family of Boone Co., Indiana for over 40 years and just learned this past week that there may have been Emmerts living in Clinton Co. in the 40's and 50's (1940's and 50's). I would be interested in knowing how they connect to my family tree. Be more than willing to share information with them.

Thanks! Shirley

Emmert geneology

Debbie Hartle (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Emmert, Wells
I have just recently discovered how the Boone County Emmerts fit into my genealogy and I have very little information. Do you know anything about Homer Emmert (married to Irene Daisy Wells)? They had a daughter named Dortha that I know of for sure, and other children that I'm not so sure just how they fit in. I would appreciate any help you could give me. Thanks! (I understand that they may have lived in Boone County, but they were married in Fountain County, and Dortha is listed as being born in Montgomery County.)

Re: Emmert geneology

Posted: 27 Nov 2002 8:53PM GMT
Hello,

I would like to exchange info with anyone about the Emmerts that tie in with Johan Phillip Emmert born Abt. 1712 in Germany he was the Great Great Grandfather of my Great Great Grandfather Peter w. Emmert. The removed from Germany to PA into Carter Co. TN then IL and Iowa...

Thank You,

John

Re: EMMERT

Linda Homeier (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2004 12:28PM GMT
Surnames: Emmert
Shirley,

I have contacted you before....I have new info for Emmert family tree.

Linda

Posted: 17 Nov 2004 7:00AM GMT
This may be helpful. I am looking for information about Hans Emmert family back ground.(parents, grandparents etc.)
Descendants of Hans Emmert

Generation No. 1

1. HANS1 EMMERT was born 1634 in Germany, and died 1700 in Germany.

Child of HANS EMMERT is:
2. i. HANS PETER2 EMMERT, b. Abt. 1665, Neckarelz, Baden, Germany.

Generation No. 2

2. HANS PETER2 EMMERT (HANS1) was born Abt. 1665 in Neckarelz, Baden, Germany. He married ANNA ELIZABETH MAGDALENA. She was born Bef. 1696 in Leipzig, Germany.

Child of HANS EMMERT and ANNA MAGDALENA is:
3. i. JOHAN MICHAEL3 EMMERT, b. Abt. 1693, Leipzig, Germany.

Generation No. 3

3. JOHAN MICHAEL3 EMMERT (HANS PETER2, HANS1) was born Abt. 1693 in Leipzig, Germany. He married AJELTIS MATTYSE.

Child of JOHAN EMMERT and AJELTIS MATTYSE is:
4. i. JOHN GEORGE PHILLIP4 EMMERT, b. 1716, Leipzig, Germany; d. 1796, Redding, Berks County Pennsylvania.

Generation No. 4

4. JOHN GEORGE PHILLIP4 EMMERT (JOHAN MICHAEL3, HANS PETER2, HANS1) was born 1716 in Leipzig, Germany, and died 1796 in Redding, Berks County Pennsylvania. He married EVA MARIA GRAFF April 26, 1742 in Bethel Township Lancaster, Pennsylvania. She was born 1722 in Germany.

Child of JOHN EMMERT and EVA GRAFF is:
5. i. JOHN LEONARD5 EMMERT, b. August 21, 1752, Berks County Pennsylvania; d. September 09, 1804, Washington County Maryland.

Generation No. 5

5. JOHN LEONARD5 EMMERT (JOHN GEORGE PHILLIP4, JOHAN MICHAEL3, HANS PETER2, HANS1) was born August 21, 1752 in Berks County Pennsylvania, and died September 09, 1804 in Washington County Maryland. He married MARIE CATHERINE GUNCKLE April 01, 1771 in Lancaster County Pennsylvania. She was born May 15, 1749, and died 1804 in Washington County Maryland.

Child of JOHN EMMERT and MARIE GUNCKLE is:
6. i. MICHAEL6 EMMERT, b. February 1781, Probably in Washington County , Maryland; d. 1824, Delemere Homestead, Washington County, Maryland.

Generation No. 6

6. MICHAEL6 EMMERT (JOHN LEONARD5, JOHN GEORGE PHILLIP4, JOHAN MICHAEL3, HANS PETER2, HANS1) was born February 1781 in Probably in Washington County , Maryland, and died 1824 in Delemere Homestead, Washington County, Maryland. He married SARAH SALLY ROWLAND Abt. 1796 in Washington, Maryland. She died 1818 in Pennsylvania.

Child of MICHAEL EMMERT and SARAH ROWLAND is:
7. i. MICHAEL7 EMMERT II, b. March 14, 1814, Marsh, Washington County, Maryland; d. January 02, 1883, Reno, Kansas.

Posted: 23 Nov 2004 6:27PM GMT
Edited: 5 Jan 2005 8:03PM GMT
Hello Emery Emmert,

Sorry for the delay in responding but I have been down for several weeks.
This is the correct Emmert Line that I am looking for info on. Would you please e-mail me at johnbats2@yahoo.com I would be happy to exchange info with you..

John
per page

Find a board about a specific topic