Search for content in message boards

Haller from Wuerttemberg

Haller from Wuerttemberg

Martin (View posts)
Posted: 27 May 2006 12:10PM GMT
Classification: Query
If you are searching for your Haller ancestors immigrated from Wuerttemberg I can offer you my help. Send a mail to Markogen@aol.com
Martin

Re: Haller from Wuerttemberg

Elaine (View posts)
Posted: 21 Nov 2006 11:54PM GMT
Surnames: Haller/Meffert
Do you have any Haller's that went to France then came to the usa?

Martin (View posts)
Posted: 22 Nov 2006 6:53AM GMT
Elaine, I know of some Haller's emigrated from Wuerttemberg to France. Please email me directly.
Martin

Elaine (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2006 5:56PM GMT
Surnames: Haller
Thank you but I am researching the Haller family from the time it reached the US. shores from the point of origin which was France. I have found that they did originate from Wuerttemberg. Looking through your sirnames from Wuerttemberg I have found that you do not have the Sirname that my Hallers married that also came from Wuerttemberg. Thank you foryour reply.

Posted: 4 May 2008 6:00PM GMT
Hi, saw your post on Ancestry from 2006. Hope you will get this e-mail. My Haller's are from schwenningen, wuerttemberg. Names: Johann Jacob and Rosina Muller Haller. I think they may be related to the Schlenkers and Benzings. They all lived in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Thanks,
Steve
naftaeva@zoomtown.com

Posted: 6 Aug 2012 8:49PM GMT
I have a lot of info

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 11:41PM GMT
Hi, From what I know, the Haller's came to Ohio about 1848. Parents were: Johann Haller and Rosina Mueller, both born ca 1809. They had 10 children, all but one was born in Germany. If this sounds familiar please let me know, I have alot of material on the Hallers, also.
Steve Koller
naftaeva@zoomtown.com

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 2:31PM GMT
Surnames: Haller, Haidle,
I am researching female Hallers: Dora and Anna Maria. Anna Maria Haller was born 28 Jan 1828 in "Berg nr. Cannstadt, Wurtemburg, Germany". She immigrated in 1857 with Conrad Haidle and Maria Haidle and would later marry Conrad and eventually move to Michigan. Any info on their parents, in particular would be appreciated. (Or information on expert researchers for hire in this area.)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic