Search for content in message boards

seeking nephew/niece nj 1952-57

seeking nephew/niece nj 1952-57

Harry Potts (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jul 2005 4:56PM GMT
Classification: Query
In the 1950's it was kept a secret of unwed teenage pregnancy. My sister was sent to a Catholic institution for unwed mothers where she gave her son for adoption. A couple of years later she had another child (boy/girl?). This all happened by the time she was 17. The second child was probably born in Long Branch NJ and given to Catholic Charaties for adoption. If anyone is looking please contact me at hpotts@optonline.net. Thanks and good luck to all.

Re: seeking nephew/niece nj 1952-57

Posted: 30 Jul 2005 2:31PM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2007 3:28AM GMT
I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE... THEY WERE BORN ON JAN. 15 1950... HE WAS ADOPTED THROUGH CATHOLIC CHARITIES IN CHGO, IL.. WAS THE FIRST CHILD BORN OR GIVEN UP IN CHGO., IL ?

Harry Potts (View posts)
Posted: 1 Aug 2005 3:56PM GMT
Hi Ellen, sorry, this all took place in NJ good luck to you

Posted: 3 Aug 2005 12:58AM GMT
Edited: 14 Nov 2007 3:28AM GMT
SORRY THE DATE OF BIRTH I WAS LOOKING FOR WAS JAN.15, 1952, NOT 1950... AT ANY RATE, I SUPPOSE THIS IS NOT A MATCH... THIS BABY MAY HAVE BEEN BORN ELSEWHERE BUT, WAS ADOPTED OUT OF CATHOLIC CHARTIES IN CHGO,IL...
GOOD LUCK TO YOU.....

Keith (View posts)
Posted: 12 Dec 2005 6:08AM GMT
Surnames: Falcone
Your last name does not match family, but my mother's biological mother gave up 2 children in NJ, the first a boy in or around 1952 which was a private adoption as far as we think and then my mother who was born in 1954 given up to Catholic Charities for adoption all this being in NJ, my mother's biological mother had a few brothers and sisters. We have found my mom's biological mother in the early 90's and she told us of the son she had about 2 years or so before, she does give us much to go on as she was older and secretive, we are looking for the son born in 1952 that we have never found as well as other family members we never found. My mothers biological mother was Mary Falcone, we have no clue to who the father was as they were unwed and she keeps secret. Good luck understand frustration when you got nothing to go with.

harry potts (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2005 6:24PM GMT
Hi Keith,
I lived in monmouth county most of my life and one adoption was with the catholic home for unwed mothers and the other in Long Branch. Unfortunately the last names are different. I do have several brothers and sisters, also of Italian heritage. Do you know where yours took place? you can contact me at hpotts@optonline.net.--harry

Keith (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2005 9:10PM GMT
We only know that my mother was giving to Catholic Services in Paterson, NJ. The other being the older sibling was born else where in NJ. We don't know the birth father name as it was said he went on to have other children later in life and he was of possible german descent. Mom's biological mother had past away before we could get any more info from her and she did not give us any info to go on...We have been searching for my mom's bio-brother for 14 years and have gotten no-where!!! Thank-You and good luck with your search. Keith

Posted: 22 Nov 2011 8:14PM GMT
I was born Oct.1952 in New Jersey. I was adopted when I was 4 days old. My biological mothers name was Mary Falcone.

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 12:42AM GMT
Wow a reply over 6 years later. October 1952 is about spot on because she always said she had a son 14-15 months before my mother was born. Do you know what your name was before adoption? Can we get in contact with each other, been in search now for over 20 years. Thank you, Keith

Posted: 23 Nov 2011 12:58AM GMT
BTW, I am the same person Keith that you replied to about Mary Falcone which is my mothers Biological birth mother.. I would really love to get in contact with you please..
I will post my phone number to you, I don't care, this is way too important.. THANKS AGAIN,
KEITH
per page

Find a board about a specific topic