Search for content in message boards

GREGORY, HAYDEN, 1809, WAYNE CO, KY

Autumn (View posts)
Posted: 28 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: GREGORY
Searching for information on the line of Hayden Gregory, born 1809 in Wayne Co., KY. ?

Thanks for any info!

Autumn

Autumn (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Thanks a million! I'm sending Sandra on to your site and this forum.

Autumn

Gregory

Marilyn Gregory Fisher (View posts)
Surnames: Gregory
The Hayden Gregory that I mentioned earlier was the son of Mordecai Gregory b. abt. 1776 in VA and Jane Burke. They married on Jan. 13, 1803 in Washington Co., VA.

Autumn (View posts)
Hi Marilyn,
Checked out your pages. Nice work!

Actually, I cannot tie myself into the Wayne Co., KY Gregorys. Sort of an odd coincidence how I ended up here. I descend from Lt. Col. Isaac Gregory/Sarah Given line (circa 1770) from Augusta Co, VA, who later migrated in Nicholas Co. (which later became Webster Co., WV). We can't figure out where Isaac came from and it drives us bonkers. I'm always on the lookout for other Gregory folks in hopes of a connection. I was browsing around on some Scottish Clan MacGregor forums looking for connections and ran into someone who has come to a dead-end on a Hayden Gregory from Wayne Co., KY, so I thought I'd drop a line. Her Hayden is as elusive to her as my Isaac, so I relate. As I live in Kentucky, I think I'll see if I can dig up anything down at the Filson Club for her.

I couldn't find where Hayden was in your database. Do you happen to know who his parents were?

Autumn

Here are some interesting Gregory sites for any who care to browse them:

Gregory

Marilyn Gregory Fisher (View posts)
Surnames: Gregory, Lewis, Roberts, Slagle
In my data base I have a Hayden Gregory b. July 20, 1807 Wayne Co, KY and d. Dec. 5, 1899 in Crawford Co, AR. He married Mary "Polly" Martin on Dec. 2, 1830.
This is not my direct line of Gregorys, but I do have quite a bit on info on them at my web site. I'd like to learn more about your Gregory connection as well.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ridge/7817/
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions