Search for content in message boards

CHARLES MCGEE OR JOHN MCGEE OR RELATIVE

CHARLES MCGEE OR JOHN MCGEE OR RELATIVE

Posted: 4 Apr 2013 11:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
I had found a post from a John McGee from about 13 years ago, I was hoping that I could reach out to him however I have had no response. I would like to know more about Charles McGee and his father. He was my grandfather I never met. Anything will help.

Re: CHARLES MCGEE OR JOHN MCGEE OR RELATIVE

Posted: 9 Apr 2013 11:21PM GMT
Surnames: McGee
Hello, I am responding to your query. I have a John Koch McGee in my family. He was my g-grandfather. His daddy came from Ireland. You didn't say what part of the country you are from? The ones I have researched were in Philadelphia and overseas.

Posted: 10 May 2013 3:18PM GMT
We are heading to Phil PA on Monday to research my McGee "stone wall." My line is Josiah McGee (born 1817), who married Artimacy Hiller in Greene County PA in 1836. Your family lines could prove helpful to both of us.

Posted: 13 May 2013 4:40AM GMT
I am not 100% sure what part of the country Charles and John McGee came from. From what my mother was told Charles McGee her father walked out of her life before she was born. John McGee posted a comment looking for a cousin Charlene McGee which is my mothers sister which lead me on a hunt for him but he did not respond to any of the post I left for him. I have a picture of him and my grandmother on my family tree. Anything would help. I hope that you find what you are looking for as well.

ThANK yOU

Posted: 13 May 2013 4:43AM GMT
I am not sure what part of the country. I have posted another comment to.... I am in search of Charles McGee, John Mcgee tried to reach my aunt Charlene McGee that is how I found out about him. I wish you the best of luck in your search.

Posted: 13 May 2013 1:14PM GMT
I would be interested in your findings. My GGF, John McGee (Magee) was born in Phila Pa in 1874. I lose track of the line there. Even his time from Philly to Newark NJ in 1900 is a bit of a blur.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions