Search for content in message boards

Territory of Hawaii Births 1896-1909 & Sylva/Silva

Territory of Hawaii Births 1896-1909 & Sylva/Silva

Christine (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2002 6:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
For anyone who is interested, I have a copy of the Territory of Hawaii Births 1896-1909 Indexed by name of child, for the names (K., Iwasaki THROUGH Kalua, Lyda) and (Hai, Edward THROUGH Harold, Tshun Kui Yap).

Also for immigrants from the Azores Portugal to Hawaii in the years 1879-1883, I have an index of names for Sebastiao THROUGH Silva.

Have a little bit of Hawaii Sylva/Silva information for the following names:
Francisco m. Maria Poepoe, Francisco m. Haena, Joseph m. Emalia, Antonio m. Peke, Frank Curtis m. Libby Victor, Frank m. Ellen Curtis, Charles Silva, Antone Sylva of Waikapu... the information is limited.

If anyone wants me to look something up for them, please let me know. My email is webmaster@hawaiian-roots.com and my website is http://www.hawaiian-roots.com

Re: Territory of Hawaii Births 1896-1909 & Sylva/Silva

Posted: 23 Jul 2002 3:04AM GMT
Surnames: Wahinekapu
Aloha,
Thank you for the offer. It is nice to know someone is giving in the aloha way. Email me and we can communite about searching tips, mostly you giving me tips. I am new at this.

Mahalo

Christine (View posts)
Posted: 15 Aug 2002 9:25AM GMT
What would you like me to look up for you of what i have?

Patti (View posts)
Posted: 13 Oct 2003 6:01PM GMT
Looking for anything on John R. Silva who married Maria Nakilau or John R. Silva JR lived in Manoa Valley. Also interested in Lallie Westbrooke Silva or Sabina Silva. Father John R. Silva was from Azores.

Posted: 2 Sep 2010 10:10AM GMT
HUi my great great great grandmother is Mela Poepoe do you have that neme in your book? if you do can you share a little with me :) my email is darcyep@hawaii.edu.. Mahalo

Posted: 16 May 2011 10:45PM GMT
Hi Christine,

Are you still out there? It's been a long time since you posted your message.

We are looking for any early records for family in Hawaii.

Aloha,

Dan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions