Search for content in message boards

Capt. Charles Gatliff

Capt. Charles Gatliff

Posted: 23 Jul 2001 2:41AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2003 1:42AM GMT
I am searching for info on the family of Capt. Charles Gatliff. I believe he is the Ggrandfather of Moses or maybe GG. I really need info on Mary Gatliff who married nathaniel Cummins. I believe Mary was the Daughter of Moses.
Thanks to anyone who might help.
Bill

Re: Capt. Charles Gatliff

Ann Howard (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jul 2001 12:47PM GMT
Surnames: Martin,Holt
I have a book on Capt. Charles Galtiff - he had a son named Moses and I possibly can give you the info you are looking for.

I am looking for info on Mary Adams Martin married to the son of Joel M. Martin can you help?

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2001 8:53PM GMT
Ruth Hart,Corbin,Ky did a book on Capt.Charles Gatliff and desendants a few years ago,I noticed while back on a list that some one got permission from Ruths family and had this book reprinted,will try to find out who, and list it
Mary C.

Posted: 14 Aug 2001 1:28AM GMT
Edited: 2 Jan 2003 1:42AM GMT
Thanks Mary I will watch for your post,
Bill

Posted: 23 Aug 2001 10:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 7 Oct 2001 4:25PM GMT
Mary Polly Gatliff daughter of Moses & Mary Walker Gatliff was married to John Powers, they are my gggrandparents & lived in Whitley Co. Ky.

Posted: 6 Sep 2001 6:36AM GMT
Dr. Ron Jost reprinted the Charles Gatliff book by Ruth Hart.
His email is ron5927@netins.net

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2001 4:17PM GMT
Emily, Thanks for posting who had Ruths Capt Charles Gatliff book reprinted. I hadn't found where I had saw the post before.
Mary C.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions