Search for content in message boards

Looking for Bowen Family in Carroll County Georgia UPDATE

Looking for Bowen Family in Carroll County Georgia UPDATE

Willard D. Bowen (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2003 11:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
I have located my father and Grand parents, they are, Father, James Daniel Bowen, born 6/15/1975, died 12/15/1997, Grandfather, Arthur W. Bowen, born 3/9/1886, died 9/22/1966, Grandmother, Henrietta Bivin Bowen, born 9/4/188, died 6/28/1968.
Arthur and Henrietta Bowen are buried in the New Hope Church Cemetery in Villa Rica, Georgia.
I'm still looking for any info. on the Bowen family in Georgia

Re: Looking for Bowen Family in Carroll County Georgia UPDATE

Posted: 16 Feb 2003 2:35PM GMT
Edited: 24 Oct 2003 2:04PM GMT
Did your Arthur have a brother, John Thomas Bowen who married Ella Roads and later married Ida Lee. Tom was born in Rockmart, Georgia and moved to Gadsden, Alabama to raise his family.

Willard Bowen (View posts)
Posted: 20 Feb 2003 11:23PM GMT

I don't know any of Arthur's brothers or sisters, it is very possiable that they were in Rockmart, Ga. I have learned that some of the Bowen moved to Alabama , any info you have please send, Bowen909@juno.com
send me a email and I will send you my phone number, thanks Willard

Cory Bowen (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2003 12:56AM GMT
Hi Willard. I also have Bowen Family that lived in Georgia. They were in Carroll County for a time. Then later moved to Alabama. However there are some that lived, and still does, in the Cedartown and the Rome areas. If you can contact me by e-mail we can trade information to see if we have any connections. I used to live in Villa Rica many years ago, and at that time I had not developed the interest in researching my family line yet. If I had only known then, when I was in the area, the amount of research that I could have been doing. Well, anyway enough for now, waiting for your reply. Cory Bowen.

Sarah Dickerson (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jun 2003 10:47PM GMT
Surnames: Bowen in Ga
are you sure your father was born in 1975 because it looks like his parents died before he was born.
I have some Bowen's in GA. Write to me, I can send you me trree.
Sarah in SC scdicke@earthlink.net

Posted: 26 May 2008 11:20PM GMT
I am researching the Bivin/Bevan family from Carroll Co., GA. Do you have any information on Arthur and Henrietta Bowen? I have a death certificate for Henrietta's mother that mentions Arthur Bowen. I also have a photo of Arthur and Henrietta's grave. Please contact me at lahudson75@earthlink.net if anyone wants to share information.

Posted: 26 May 2008 11:20PM GMT
Surnames: Bivin/Bevan
I am researching the Bivin/Bevan family from Carroll Co., GA. Do you have any information on Arthur and Henrietta Bowen? I have a death certificate for Henrietta's mother that mentions Arthur Bowen. I also have a photo of Arthur and Henrietta's grave. Please contact me at lahudson75@earthlink.net if anyone wants to share information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions