Search for content in message boards

ULBERG

ULBERG

uso (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2004 3:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jul 2005 5:59AM GMT
Surnames: Ah Lam, Ulberg
I am looking for anyone with information on the Ulberg family in Samoa..

Does anyone have a family tree or notes on the familY?

My mom's g.father was an ULberg married to Lesina Ah lam from Vaigaga.

Any info will do on the subject..i am making a compilation on the Ulberg family..
email me if you have any info..

Re: ULBERG

Posted: 11 Sep 2006 10:33AM GMT
Surnames: AH LAM, STOWERS, ULBERG, ULUGIA
Talofa/Hello:

You have a Lesina Ah Lam married to an ULBERG whom is your GGrandfather and he is your mother's Grandfather - correct?

"My mom's g.father was an ULberg married to Lesina Ah lam from Vaigaga." --uso

Do you have years as when this marriage occured?

I have data re Lesina Ah Lam b.abt.1897 of Vaiusu, Upolu, Samoa and her parents are: AH LAM & Sapela ULUGIA.

I can send images re AH LAM/ULUGIA. Can you reciprocate? I also have been researching ULBERG/STOWERS but that is another line. I have an Ulberg descendant who may assist with your query(s), just ask away.

Manuia/Regards,
-Manaia

Posted: 28 May 2013 6:18AM GMT
Surnames: ULBERG,AH LAM
Hey there,My mum would love to see a picture of Sapela ulgia,that's her great grandmother,My mums grandfather is ulofi ulberg and her grandmother is "Lesina ah lam" but shes trying to look for her ulberg line,but if you have any of the ah lam line would be great...thankyou...
Posted: 18 Jun 2013 5:59AM GMT
Hi, Lesina Ah Lam is my grandmother Tagiilima's sister. I grew up in Vaigaga in the 70's and Vaiusu in the 80's before leaving Samoa for the USA in 1984. I would love to know more about my aunty Lesina and her family because I don't know anything about her please. I'm on fb also and my name is Ariona Perosi, we have a Ah Lam fb page also where you can meet some more of our Saiga family..lol. Oh my mom's name is Faafili and her siblings are Pulusila, Tenisi, Koso, Sapela, Tagielu, Sulu, and Potoae.

Posted: 20 Jun 2013 5:13AM GMT
Do you have an email?

I'll email you everything we know about her. Mum's from her daughter Fa'afiti nee Alama.

Posted: 5 Sep 2013 3:28AM GMT
arionaperosi@rocketmail.com I'm also on FB Ariona Perosi.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions