Search for content in message boards

VANBUSKIRK

VANBUSKIRK

Posted: 9 Aug 2000 7:07PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2002 6:37PM GMT
Looking for information on the VanBuskirk family. My husband's gramma was Miriam VanBuskirk, her father was Joseph C VanBuskirk, his father was William VanBuskirk and his father was Abraham VanBuskirk. Any help would be appreciated.

VanBuskirk; Some family dropped van

Posted: 15 Aug 2000 3:28PM GMT
Edited: 15 Jan 2005 8:36PM GMT
and went Buskirk. My great grand uncle John s Doherty married a Buskirk in Kentville N.S. around 1873 and family still lives in Mass. and Wash. US

VanBuskirks of Nova Scotia

Posted: 31 Jan 2001 11:08AM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2005 1:51AM GMT
There is a book available called "History of the County of Annapolis" by W A Calnek that gives a very long genealogy of the VanBuskirks. The book is in some libraries or can be purchased from Globe Heritage Press. On the web type in the name of the book and you should find the publisher. Good luck.

Re: VANBUSKIRK

Posted: 14 Aug 2001 5:30AM GMT
Edited: 1 Jan 2003 11:05PM GMT
are original name is andriesen so look there .. all vanbuskirk and buskirk and vonbuskirk are all related.also look for info in halifax cannada and nova scotica too. alos there is a town call vanbuskirk in wisconsin the state on highway two

Re: VanBuskirk; Some family dropped van

Janna (View posts)
Posted: 17 Aug 2001 9:03PM GMT
Classification: Query
Do you have any info on the Vanbuskirks from WA state? My ggrandfather was Joseph and his wife's name was Mabel Macilvany (I am not sure of the spelling). I have no info on my ggrandfather, if you know something or could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 9:21PM GMT
Edited: 19 Jan 2002 6:37PM GMT
Sorry, most of my information is for the VanBuskirks that ended up in NovaScotia.

kelly (vanbuskirk) nale (View posts)
Posted: 24 Dec 2002 9:14PM GMT
can you give me a time period? i can help,i know two vanbuskirk family's in wa,state.let me know what else you have ok.
kelly (vanbuskirk) nale

judy(vanbuskirk)kilgore (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2004 11:04PM GMT
looking for vanbuskirk in nova scotia too

Re: VanBuskirk; Some family dropped van (kelly Vanbuskirk/Nale)

Posted: 11 Jan 2013 3:17AM GMT
Are you related to a Robert Andrew Vanbuskirk born in San Diego, Ca 1959?

Re: VANBUSKIRK

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 8:24PM GMT
Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

But

Miriam Mary Lucille VanBuskirk was the d/o
Joseph Clark VanBuskirk & Laura Adelia White

Joseph Clark VanBuskirk was the son of William & Phoebe Louisa VanBuskirk (Black)

William Vanbuskirk son of Abraham & Susannah VanBuskirk (VanEmburgh)

Happy to fill in any information for you. Just let me know what you are looking for :)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic