Search for content in message boards

history of wilsons mills land use

history of wilsons mills land use

Sonja (View posts)
Posted: 28 Aug 2006 4:52PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any info on the history of the land I live on. I live in Wilsons Mills, beside the railroad track near Uzzle Pond Rd. (Johnston Farms Subdivision. Anyone know the history of this trac of land?

Re: history of wilsons mills land use

Posted: 31 May 2007 6:38PM GMT
I have been to Wilson Mills once about 40 Years ago.... My late Husband, Hartman Jones,was a descendant of Dixon Marshall
and Lucy Nishols.Elizabeth Marshall and William Gilliam Wilson, Elizabeth Wilson married Henry Thomas Uzelle. I can share Uzelle information.,,I NEED TO PROVE Dixons Parents, John Marshal b 1730 in Va married to Tabitha Dixon. Margaret in Texas bbear1918@msn.com

Posted: 31 May 2007 7:12PM GMT
Surnames: Alexander Hobby
Do you know of any Hobbys in the area

Posted: 6 Nov 2007 5:37PM GMT
Surnames: PARNELL DIXON
James Dixon married Elender. their children Laureta; Ailes M; Austin .
only able find this family in 1880 census in Johnston County N.C. Who did Ailes DIXON born 1868, married; Who did Austion M. DIXON born 1863 married . Laureta DIXON married Solomon Parnell 1882 in Johnson county NC

Posted: 5 Nov 2013 8:58PM GMT
Ailes Dixon never married. Austin Dixon married Delphia Harper. They also had two other children. Calvin and Martha. Do you have any information on this family? They are my ancestors and I have been researching them. Always looking additional information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic