Search for content in message boards

Emma Pearl McEwen

Emma Pearl McEwen

Posted: 10 Sep 2001 10:02PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Aug 2002 1:17AM GMT
Daughter of Henry Eugene McEwen and Jessie McGee from Berwick PA--Henry was a photographer and moved west with Emma Pearl to Galesburg, IL area--he moved on to NDekota and left dau with Deatherages in that area---looking for PA information

Re: Emma Pearl McEwen

Posted: 16 Sep 2001 5:01AM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2001 4:34AM GMT
Curiosity has gotten the best of me. Great grandmother Amelia Ambrosia Eveland was first married to a Jerry Faux then to a James McGee. With Jerry Faux, she had two children, my grandmother who married a McEwen, and Charles Faux. With Mr. McGee she also had two child, one who's name was Jessica. Both spouses and my great grandmother were from Berwick, Pennsylvania area, but later located to Wisconsin. I recall my mother telling about a visit with a "Pearl" McEwen, and the name Emma Pearl got me to thinking that there maybe some connection.

Posted: 16 Sep 2001 2:46PM GMT
Edited: 12 Aug 2002 1:17AM GMT
Mr Sanderson, my e-mail address is lad1939@yahoo.com. I think we have relatives in common--please reply to my e-mail and we can compare

Posted: 18 Sep 2001 12:45PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2001 4:34AM GMT
Yes, I believe we do have relatives in common. Jessie McGee appears to be one of the missing daughters of Amelia Ambrosia Eveland Faux McGee and James McGee. Henry Eugene McEwen would be a brother to George Reese McEwen who married Florence Elnora Faux, another daughter of Amelia's by Jerry or Jerrod Faux. I'm almost certain "Pearl" was who Mom had talked about visiting in Illinois, as some of the McEwen's had settled there. I've sent you emails with more details.

Posted: 24 Nov 2001 8:11AM GMT
Edited: 16 Aug 2003 9:30PM GMT
I sent you an e-mail, but not sure whether or not you received it. I've had no reply . . .
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions