Search for content in message boards

HEDGPETH

HEDGPETH

Sue Yerby (View posts)
Posted: 20 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
John HEDGPETH (1757 to 1818), was in the Revolutonary War and he married Sarah NICHOLSON in 1792. I am trying to find an acceptible reference for their daughter Beady HEDGPETH who married Stephen P. LOE and moved to Louisiana.

" New Email Addy "

Posted: 29 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Mar 2002 8:28PM GMT
Surnames: Hedgpeth, Hall, Stowe, Holman, Mc Dowell, Catlett, Hill, Allred, Allen, Lewellen, Townsend, Piland, Jones, Elliott, Vanderpool, Douglas, Hudspeth, Palmer
http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/h/e/d/Kenneth-G-Hedgpet...

Please up date with my NEW Email Addy . . . .

joeken_not@ratedg.com IS NOW

joeken_not@ViaFamily.com

PLEASE NOTE the change in my Email addy . . . the Motion Picture Industry has forced
my [ ISP ] Internet Service Provider to change their name, of the nation's premier provider
of filtered Internet access from Rated-G Online to their new name ViaFamily . . . .

Happy Hunting !

a dweller on the path by the hedge

your friend in Christ;
Ken Hedgpeth
Arcadia, California

Re: HEDGPETH

nita raybourn (View posts)
Posted: 30 Oct 2002 10:18PM GMT
Catherine Nicholson married John Bradley Cowan and are my ancestors. Would like to know if you have any information about the Nicholson line. Thank you Nita
Posted: 2 Feb 2013 4:35PM GMT
Did you ever find more documentation on John, Sarah, and Beady Hedgpeth? I am trying to find out more on Sarah Nicholson Hedgpeth.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions