Search for content in message boards

Pruden Family

Pruden Family

Joe Pruden (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Pruden
Interested in receiving information about Prudens in Isle Of Wight County, Virginia

I have much information accumulated. Am always interested in receiving more.

Re: Pruden Family

Ruth Boone (View posts)
Posted: 13 Apr 2004 4:40AM GMT
My grandmother [cora lee Emory b 15 sept 1902 d19 sept 1953] was married to Lesley Pruden died ?1917 from the flu they had 1 child now deceased [ana ruth Pruden; Thomas; Cain; Beaudin b26 April 1926 d3 Feb 2004 Baltimore Md cora died there also but was buried in Waverly Va. In Waverly Va there is a family plot for the Emory's Cora's headstone reads Cora E Pruden 1902--1954 I don't know if Lesley is buried there or not hope this helps

ruth boone (View posts)
Posted: 29 May 2004 6:32PM GMT
I was wrong i just went over the info i sent and i have siblings of ana /anna ruth Pruden sorry i don't know where my mind was that day this is info recieved from my mother years ago she never spoke about her family unless you backer her into a corner here goesCora Lee Emory born 15 Sept 1902 Married to John Lesley /littleton - Pruden milltown the children from this marrage were[1] ana/anna Ruth b26 april 1926 Surry County Va.town of Denron Va. died 3 Feb 2004 Baltimore Md. [2] John Wilson served in ww2 died 15 Nov 1980's? born7 Jan1922 Gladius Lucile born Surry County Va. Dendron Va.19 July 1920 gladius went to live with a family named Preston Fowler to help raise the children [3] Virginia Lee Byarnd born 12 Sept 1928 Isle of wright now deciesed

Posted: 24 Nov 2012 11:59PM GMT
I may have some information for you, if you are still searching for the Pruden line.

Pat

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 4:52PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Pruden
My G Grandmother was Annie Burdett Pruden b. 1886 in Suffolk, Nansemond, Va. & d. 17 Jan 1956 in Hampton, Elizabeth, Va. She married William John Ham b. 23 Jul 1886 New York and d. 18 Sep 1923 in Hampton, Virginia...I have little to nothing on the Prudens who were the parents of Annie...I do know that they lived on the Isle of Wight...I have photos but not the names of the parents...thank you for any help...Linda

Posted: 18 Dec 2012 2:25AM GMT
I have been to the original Pruden farm as a guest of Mrs. Pruden, before her passing a few years ago. She and my mother-in-law were friends. She was a dear lady and her home and its outbuildings were truly a living museum. If you would like to discuss further, please contact me off-line.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic