Search for content in message boards

Looking for Husbands Birth Family Wuelfing

Looking for Husbands Birth Family Wuelfing

Posted: 28 Mar 2002 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Feb 2010 1:29PM GMT
Surnames: Wuelfing
I am seeking information on Indiana Wuelfing Family. His adoptive mother states that he was born Eugene D. Wuelfing, July 1970. Not sure of the exact date. I would appreciate any information regarding Birth parents, medical record, siblings. Anything.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Looking for Husbands Birth Family Wuelfing

Posted: 19 Aug 2005 3:33PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2005 7:53PM GMT
I believe the person you are looking for is my grandfather. He had a few wifes. My fathers name Curtis Charles Hugo Wuelfing lives is carmel indiana. He has 2 sisters Pam and Nancy. I am the only son from eugene david wuelfings family that i am aware of. I have a sister 16 years old as of 2005. Her name is Aurelia Wuelfing.

my email is twuelfing@gmail.com. I am trying to derive a family tree for the wuelfings in indiana. If you can help please contact me.

Posted: 19 Aug 2005 3:35PM GMT
Edited: 19 Aug 2005 7:53PM GMT
ok i just saw that he was born in 1970 this eliminates my grandfather. he died a couple years ago at about the age of 80.

Posted: 5 Mar 2006 6:52AM GMT
Surnames: Wuelfing
I'm interesting in the Wuelfing family who lived near Spades Park in Indianapolis. Especially interested in photographs or stories of the area.

Joan Hostetler

troy wuelfing (View posts)
Posted: 5 Mar 2006 2:22PM GMT
as far as I know my father and I are the last two surviving wuelfings from our part of the family here in Indianapolis.

There may be one other male i think named Hans as well, but he seems to be a bit reclusive.

You can contact me via twuelfin@gmail.com if you think I can help any more or you have specific questions.

Posted: 24 Feb 2010 1:27PM GMT
My husband and I have a good friend named Hans in Indianapolis. Not for sure if he is related. He was the only child in his family. Let me know if I can help.

Posted: 24 Feb 2010 1:41PM GMT
This is almost certainly the same Hans.
lives on the north side of indianapolis?

I am interested in a book about the Wuelfing family that he is said to have. I am the last Wuelfing that I am aware of from that part of the family and my concern is that when he passes that the book will end up lost or in the hands of someone for which it will not be as meaningful.

all attempts at communication have failed, I have pretty much given up pursuing this, but if you think you can help that would be fantastic.

Posted: 13 Mar 2010 10:06PM GMT
From what I understand,curtis, pam and nancy are half sisters and half brother of my husband.

I believe the name of my husbands mother was Juanita.

Posted: 6 Oct 2011 4:47AM GMT
I think you might be looking for me and my sister,My name is Pamela Wuelfing Fink,my dad was Eugene D. Wuelfing.If any questions give mean email.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions