Search for content in message boards

BUCHANAN PASCHALL

BUCHANAN PASCHALL

Terry Glaser (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Looking for information on Walter Buchanan who was mrrd, to Elizabeth Paschall around 1820. In 1830 census, Person Co., N.C. list Walter is listed with wife and three children, of course no names but know he had sons Samuel and Arthur who both later lived in KY. Samuel joined a Shaker group, Arthur married Fannie Warren who was from VA, don't know where but abt. 1860. Also looking for Fannie's parents.

Re: BUCHANAN PASCHALL

Toni Byrge (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT

I am looking for my ancestors. My mother was the daughter of John Frank Paschal ABT 1895 and Lula Fonda Stover Paschal ABT 1895. Johns father was supposedly Andrew Paschal. The family was from NC and then Fayette Co., Pax WV. I would appreciate any help you can give me. I do not know if they were from Person County. Thank you, Toni
. Thank you, Toni

Paschall

Terry Glaser (View posts)
Posted: 30 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Sorry Toni, I've only just started trying to trace this family and as of now have no information that I can help you with.

Posted: 1 Jul 2004 4:24PM GMT
Hello, my grand father was john frank paschal

John Monroe Paschall Kinsman of John William Henry Paschall

Posted: 4 Feb 2010 6:39PM GMT
Looking for the father of John Monore Paschall born 1827 died 1885. He ws in NC politics during reconstruction.

Posted: 2 Mar 2013 3:32AM GMT
Surnames: Paschall, Jones
I have an Andrew Wayne Paschall born 1844, died 1914; was grandparent of Marelle Paschall Jones, wife of Aubrey Jones who was my great uncle.

My father was Rudolph Paschall. Marelle was the sister-in-law of my daddy's mother, (Mary Frances Jones Paschall) so Marelle may have been from another group of Paschalls--who knows.
I have a picture of Andrew Paschall on my web under Rudolph Paschall Family Tree
per page

Find a board about a specific topic