Search for content in message boards

Alabama Brunson Family

Alabama Brunson Family

Lea Ann (View posts)
Posted: 4 Jan 2001 6:11PM GMT
Looking for information on my great grandmother's family Allie M. Brunson b. February 13, 1881 d. April 13. 1971

Brunson

Debbie (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2001 12:46PM GMT
what do you know of them and whom was she married to?

Brunson

Lea Ann (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jan 2001 3:24PM GMT
She was married to A.W. Plant.I have no infor on her except that I know she was married to my g-grandfather

ALABAMA RELATIVES

Shay Morikawa (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 7:03PM GMT
MY NAME IS SHAY MORIKAWA. I AM GRANDAUGHTER TO CARL THOMPSON BRUNSON (D) OF JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA. MOST OF OUR FAMILY TIES ARE FROM ELBA, ALABAMA. I CANNOT REMEMBER ALL THE NAMES BUT I DO KNOW THAT WE ARE RELATED TO MARION BRUNSON THAT LIVES THERE. I ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS A LARGE FAMILY REUNION THAT IS HELD IN ELBA EVERY YEAR. HOPEFULLY I WILL MAKE IT SOMEDAY WITH MY FAMILY AND MOTHER. THANX AND TAKE CARE, SHAY

Re: ALABAMA RELATIVES

Posted: 8 Mar 2002 4:11PM GMT
Classification: Query
HAD AN UNCLE BY CARL MIGHT BE RELATED PLEASE EMAIL ME WITH SOME MORE INFO MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP

Re: ALABAMA RELATIVES

Posted: 10 Sep 2010 8:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brunson
Shay,
I am Charles Brunson, my father and your grandfather were brothers. I am looking for all info I can about the family. He also had a brother by "Buddy" I think his real name was William but not sure. Please email me at timetoplay01@aol.com or charlesbrunson@comcast.net. Will be awaiting your reply.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions