Search for content in message boards

Myers Family in Pennsylvania

Myers Family in Pennsylvania

Posted: 31 May 2001 8:20AM GMT
Edited: 28 Feb 2002 3:44PM GMT
Looking for parents of Sally Ann Myers aka Sarah Ann Myers; b. 1842, d. 1911 in Deckertown or White Deer, PA; m. John Everly 1859 in Allenwood, PA. Her name as S.A. Everly is on a friendship quilt made for her daughter Emma M Everly in 1896. Other Myers names also on the quilt: Elsie Myers, Maple Hill, PA; Julia Myers, Williamsport Pa; Minnie Myers, Egleton, Pa; Mrs. Jennie Myers, Allenwood, Pa; Mrs. B___, Easton, Pa; Mrs. Mrs. Mary Myers, Pine Street, Pa.

Myers Family PA

Posted: 7 Jun 2001 6:04PM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2002 2:42AM GMT
This in reply to a message posted by Jane Fox:
I'm afraid the names on the quilt are not familiar to me but my father, Homer L. Myers is from Johnstown, PA. and is now resting in the Mt. Hope cemetary along with his father and mother as well as many other Myers's.

Jennie Myers

Robyn (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2001 11:55PM GMT
Can you provide more info on her? my grandmother was Jennie McCue Myers, maried to Robert Parvin Myers.

Myers in Pennsylvania

Posted: 9 Jun 2001 8:13AM GMT
We don't know anything more about her than her D.O.B., D.O.D. (Cemetery Headstones) with places, and Marriage to John Everly son of Frederick K. and Catherine Everly of White Deer Valley, PA. John and Sarah Ann (Myers) Everly had 5 children: 1)Myers P. Everly, (1860-1917) m. May S. Fisher (there are Fisher names on the quilt); 2)Wilson Everly, (1863-1911) m. Estella Martha Fritz (there are Fritz names on the quilt); Katherine Ella Everly, (1866-1866) died in infancy; Anna Mae Everly (1867-1940) m. Thomas Keith Thornes (he was from Connecticut) and Emma Myrtle Everly (vitals in previous message). Jane

Myers in Pennsylvania

Posted: 9 Jun 2001 8:18AM GMT
Please read "previous" message, this is from me to Robyn, not from Robyn to me. I put her name where mine was suppose to go.

Myers in Pennsylvania

Andrea Benz (View posts)
Posted: 11 Jun 2001 4:53PM GMT
Hi, my name is Andrea Benz which is my married name, but my maiden name was Andrea Myers and I was born here in Easton, Pa. in 1949. My father's name was Lester C. Myers and he had a brother, Russell who I believed was married to a woman by the name of Emma. They lived in Nazareth, Pa. It was such a long time ago I'm not sure of her name. I am trying to trace our family tree and put the name Myers in and came across your message.
Please feel free to e-mail me back.
Thank you,
Sincerely,
Andrea
Posted: 12 Jun 2001 11:25AM GMT
Edited: 24 Jul 2001 9:50AM GMT
Gary,

Do you by chance have a Beatrice 6 May 1898 - 15 Nov 1967 in your line? Married a Harry Moore..???

Re: Myers in Pennsylvania

Posted: 14 Dec 2001 2:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Jan 2004 12:34AM GMT
HELLO ANDREA
I ALSO SEARCH FOR MYERS IN PENN/OHIO.
DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR FATHERS PARENTS OR THEIR NAMES OR SIBLINGS
THANKS TERRY
DELTADAWN@inreach.com

Re: Myers Family in Pennsylvania

Betty B (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2003 7:52AM GMT
Surnames: Myers
Might you still be online, I have Shaffer too.

I don't know if the family I have in mind for Myers had that name before, but I do know descendants of mine changed to that after they moved from Ohio.

Do you know of these names:
McClure
Mars
Marrs
Murray
Murphy
Miles
Meals
Meeks
Meers
Meier
etc.,
Shaw
Gilbert
Cornell
Neal, O'Neal
Ravert
Fraizer
Bird

just to add a few I know connected to mine.

Re: Myers Family in Pennsylvania

Jane Fox (View posts)
Posted: 16 Oct 2003 2:23PM GMT
Edited: 17 Oct 2003 3:59AM GMT
Surnames: Myers, Wilson
Betty,

Yes, I'm still here. I have found the parents of Sarah Ann Myers. They are Peter and Catherine Elizabeth (__?__ -- perhaps Wilson) Myers. They lived in Clinton Township, Lycoming Co., PA and are buried in St. John's Lutheran Church (Brick Church) Cemetery there. I found them in the 1840 Census. Sarah Ann had at least two siblings, Isaac, born 29 Nov. 1827 and Benjamin, born 18 Nov. 1831. Both are buried in St. John's Lutheran Church (Brick Church) Cemetery.

Benjamin married Mary __?__ and had daughter Etta. Isaac apparently did not marry.

None of the other names you listed match with mine. We'll keep looking
per page

Find a board about a specific topic