Search for content in message boards

Joan Grace Hansen, 71- year-old

Joan Grace Hansen, 71- year-old

Jay C Lawson (View posts)
Posted: 18 Apr 2004 3:20PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Hansen ,Coumerilh
Joan Grace Hansen, 71- year-old Idaho Falls resident, left this earthly life to go to live with her beloved Father in Heaven on Saturday, April 17, at her home following an illness.

She was born January 16, 1933, in Blackfoot, Idaho, the daughter of Joseph Coumerilh and Maude Tolles Coumerilh.

She grew up and received her

education in Blackfoot and Arco, graduating from Butte County High School in 1951.

She married Dale Hansen on November 6, 1950, in Ely, Nevada. As a new bride, she moved to the Little Lost River Valley where she spent the next 20 years raising her two children on a ranch with her husband. She and her husband moved to Idaho Falls in 1970.

She was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and was active in the Primary and Sunday school programs when they lived in the Lost River area.

She was an accomplished artist and enjoyed reading, gardening and enjoyed playing the piano. She was a very caring, loving mother and wife.

Survivors include her loving husband of 54 years, Dale Hansen of Idaho Falls; two sons, John (Debi) Hansen, Farmington, NM, Larry (Christine) Hansen, Boise, ID; one granddaughter, Maren Hansen; and two brothers, Terry Coumerilh of Moreland, ID and Bob Coumerilh of Lacey, WA.

She was preceded in death by her parents, Joe and Maude, and her stepfather, Don Frogner. Graveside funeral services will be held at 2:00 p.m. Monday, April 19, 2004, at the Hillcrest Cemetery in Arco, Idaho, under the direction of Hawker's Lost River Funeral Home.

Re: Joan Grace Hansen, 71- year-old

Posted: 18 May 2004 4:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Would you know you Maude Tolles' parents were? I am intersted to know if her parents might be in my database on the Tolles family. Would appreciate a reply if you know this information.

Alyce J. Tolles Morow

Posted: 18 May 2004 4:05AM GMT
Would you know you Maude Tolles' parents were? I am intersted to know if her parents might be in my database on the Tolles family. Would appreciate a reply if you know this information.

Alyce J. Tolles Morow

imlawson (View posts)
Posted: 19 May 2004 2:18PM GMT

Name: Maude Merrill
Cemetery: Arco,Idaho
Birth Date: 8 SEP 1910
Birth Place: Blackfoot,ID
Date Died: 11 MAY 1969
Death Place: Arco Hosp.,ID
Father: Claude W. Tolles
Mother: Grace Broadbent
Spouse: George Merrill married 4 May 1954 Pocatello, Idaho
Sources: Post Register 14 p14, Marvel Mort.
Remarks: Age at Death: 58 yrs
Cafe owner

Posted: 19 May 2004 5:19PM GMT
Thanks so much

Posted: 19 May 2011 3:27PM GMT
Surnames: Tolles
I see you have a Tolles family database. I am searching for info on Stephen Wilder Tolles, b. 18 Mar 1830 in OH, d. 25 Feb 1858 in OH. Have possible info his father was Stephen Mack Tolles, b. 25 Sep 1804 in Mass., d. 27 may 1869 in OH. Do either of these fit in your family?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kay
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions