Search for content in message boards

Clint Walker

Clint Walker

Dorothy (View posts)
Posted: 17 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Walker, Hayes, Coundry, Dawson, Mitchell
Looking for names of parents of Norman Eugene "Clint" Walker (b. May 30, 1927 Hartford, Ill.) Clint was his screen name. Can someone help?
Thanks

Dorothy

Clint Walker

Posted: 8 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 2:11PM GMT
Surnames: Walker
Hi,
I just saw your message. Although it's over a year old, I noticed there was no response and wondered if you had ever found the information you wanted.

I was a fan of Clint Walker back in my teens and wrote him a fan letter. He responded and said that his father's name was Paul Arnold Walker (didn't mention his mom) and that he had a twin sister Lucille who, at that time, lived in Alton and was married to a Paul Westbrook. Hope this helps.

Lorna C.

DAWSON families in Madison Co., IL

Posted: 11 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 30 May 2002 2:46PM GMT
Surnames: DAWSON
Dorothy, please email me and tell me about your DAWSON line Were they in Madison Co.? I think my g grandfather Charles S. DAWSON (son of William S. DAWSON) was born in Troy (Mar 1869), and would love to know who the family was living with at the time (DAWSON relatives?), and where they were the following year, because they are nowhere to be found in the 1870 census. Thanks in advance!!

Re: Clint Walker

Posted: 17 Apr 2002 9:35PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2004 6:23AM GMT
i am currently working on the walker family tree.clint walker is related but i have very little info on him. i know at one time he came to visit my grandfather joseph "joe walker and his sister besse. my grand father said clint was his cousin. if you could send me any info on him it would be greatly appreciated. if you are related to the walkers please let me know.

sincerely,
jason walker

Posted: 24 Mar 2003 11:23PM GMT
HELP!!! I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE CLINT WALKER (NORMAL EUGENE WALKER) THE OLD WESTERN MOVIE STAR NOW LIVES. COULD ANY ONE HELP. ALSO, WHO WAS HIS FATHER AND MOTHER. IF YOU KNOW, I WOULD SURELY APPRECIATE IT.

Posted: 16 Aug 2004 6:34PM GMT
Hello my biological name is Michelle brown. My mother gave birth to a jason michael walker and his fathers name was joseph walker, I don't know if we are related, My brother Jason I have never met. I do know that he was born in december of 76/77 and has one kidney. I am searching myself for my family, maybe we have info for each other.
take care,
Lydia Joyner

jason walker (View posts)
Posted: 16 Aug 2004 11:43PM GMT
please contact me at jcw361@yahoo.com and i will help you any way i can.

Posted: 6 Sep 2005 1:15PM GMT
these are the names i have clint's real name is norman eugene walker, his fathers name is paul arnold walker,his mother name is gladys amelia schwanda, his great grand-parents are elijah walker, his wifes name is mary don't know last name, g-great gandfather was jess walker, don't know his wifes name, g-g-great grand parents are john walker and elizabeth hunter. need to remember when some of them was deseased they remarried

audrey (View posts)
Posted: 21 Mar 2006 11:19PM GMT
Surnames: Walker
His mother was Gladys Schwand and father Paul Walker.Don't know what his step-mohters name was.His twin sister Mrs. Neoma Westbrook died in Nov.2000,she lived in Illnois not to far from where they were raised.As far as I know he lives in Grass Valley Ca.

Posted: 3 Jan 2011 1:20AM GMT
Hi, Is this Clint related to the actor?Janet
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions