SARRELS

Re: SARRELS

Jane Friedrick (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query

Wednesday, May 14, 1997 - 12:03:40 am
Message from Jane Friedrick at mailto: Fri5@aol.com
SARRELS
I am looking for information concerning Rueben Vance SARRELS 1890-1988, and Callie Mae SARRELS 1892-1970. I believe them to have lived in Abilene from at least 1915 until after 1928. They had 5 children : Dalton , Helen, Bobbie, Pat & my father Joe. All the children were born in Abilene.
My grandfather served as pastor to The First Primitive Baptist Church, and The Second Primitive Baptist Church. He also had a Osteopathic practice for at least part of that time. I am hoping to find out information about he and my grandmother from the churc records. If anyone has information on how these churces might be contacted, I would greatly appreciate it.

SARRELS

Jane Friedrick (View posts)
Posted: 19 Mar 1998 12:00PM GMT

Wednesday, May 14, 1997 - 12:03:38 am
Message from Jane Friedrick at <a mailto: Fri5@aol.com
SARRELS I am looking for information concerning Rueben Vance SARRELS 1890-1988, and Callie Mae SARRELS 1892-1970. I believe them to have lived in Abilene from at least 1915 until after 1928. They had 5 children : Dalton , Helen, Bobbie, Pat & my father Joe. All the children were born in Abilene.
My grandfather served as pastor to The First Primitive Baptist Church, and The Second Primitive Baptist Church. He also had a Osteopathic practice for at least part of that time. I am hoping to find out information about he and my grandmother from the churc records. If anyone has information on how these churces might be contacted, I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: SARRELS

Posted: 19 Oct 2008 5:22AM GMT
Edited: 20 Oct 2008 9:36PM GMT
Surnames: Sarrels
Hello,
Please look in primitivebaptist.org. Search there and you will find some things. I own a few books written by Elder RV Sarrells. Regards, Tom Webb, Metairie, LA
per page

Find a board about a specific topic