Search for content in message boards

Drews of Florida Tampa, Clearwater

Drews of Florida Tampa, Clearwater

Posted: 14 Sep 2000 8:19AM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2002 8:13PM GMT
Looking for any Drews from Fla. My great Grandfather was John Higley Drew. Appreciate any info

Drews in Pinellas County, FL

Posted: 21 Sep 2000 7:24AM GMT
Edited: 15 Mar 2002 4:10PM GMT
Hello Nancy- My gg-grandfather was John Wesley Drew, who is John Higley Drew's father. My g-grandmother was JHD's sister, Madeline Drew Nash. I have lots of information on the Florida Drews. Another cousin, Claris Schofield (jimclaris@earthlink.net) in Alabama has even more information on the Alabama Drews. Let me know your email address, and we can exchange research. Thanks, Scott Nash (snash@livingcolor.com)

Drrews in FL

Posted: 14 Oct 2000 7:23PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 3:48PM GMT
I am a Drew and our family is from Mayport, FL. My grandfather was Charles F. Drew and my father was Clyde J. Drew

Drews in FL

Elmer Spear (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jan 2001 12:27PM GMT
Mayport? Isn't that part of jacksonville? I am looking for information about a George Franklin Drew, ex-governor of Florida who moved then to JAX and became a mover and shaker in the JAX business world. George and his wife both died in 1900. They are buried at Evergreen Cemetery in JAX. Supposedly he and his wife had seven children but only four survived them. I one of their survivors your grandfather? Elmer Spear
Posted: 20 Jan 2001 7:43PM GMT
Edited: 10 Jul 2001 5:14PM GMT
Don't know about Mayport or George Franklin.
My gggrandfather was Willoughby Drew who lived in Jacksonville in the late 1800s. I believe he is buried in Evergreen Cemetery. I know his daughter is (Leonora Drew Owen). I also have a reference to Frances Drew born in 1839 who is buried there. I suppose she was Willoughby's sister. If you know of any links to these folks with other Florida Drews, please let me know.

Drews of Florida

Posted: 29 Mar 2001 1:03AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2002 10:54PM GMT
I am looking for information on my great-great-grandfater. The name I have is Higley Drew; I'm wondering if he is John Higley Drew. I know he married Mary Abbie Rogers and they had a son named Richard Leroy Drew who was born in Tampa. Anyone have the missing link? Maybe we're looking for the same person.

John Higely Drew

Posted: 5 Apr 2001 1:03PM GMT
Hi and guess we are cousins. John H. Drew and Abbie Rodgers Drew were my great grandparents and I have lots of pictures and clippings and info which I will be glad to share. Lots of my info about the family befor Highley and Abbie came from Scott Nash. Who are your grandparents and parents?? I have many wonderful memories of Grandma Drew! Nancy Peterson, Bellevue Wa

John Higley Drew

Posted: 6 Apr 2001 2:16AM GMT
Edited: 19 Jul 2002 10:54PM GMT
Wow! This is awesome! My great-grandfather was Richard Leroy Drew, his daughter Barbara Ann Drew Stary is my grandmother. You can look at our family tree at nstary.tripod.com.

Higley and Abbie Drew

Posted: 6 Apr 2001 10:53AM GMT
Will send info via snail mail. I have a bunch!

Re: Drews of Florida Tampa, Clearwater

Posted: 25 Jun 2002 3:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Nancy,

My grandmother was Mazie Drew Henderson. Her father was Joseph S. Drew; and her grandfather was James E. Drew who married Charlotte Watts. James E. Drew's father was Parnell Drew. Could we be related?

Debra
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions