Search for content in message boards

KANSAS ------HOLMES

KANSAS ------HOLMES

Posted: 19 Jul 2006 7:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: HOLMES
Hi!

My great-grandmother was Wanda Holmes, her father was Myron Holmes. I know they lived in Kansas, around Pawnee Rock. I cannot find info on Myron's family, however, I think his father was George. Myron was married to Maude May Breman. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: KANSAS ------HOLMES

Posted: 1 Apr 2007 2:01PM GMT
Have Many Holmes Relatives buried in Euerka Kansas. But Myron doesnt ring a bell.

Re: KANSAS ------HOLMES

Posted: 3 Feb 2014 6:41AM GMT
Hi Carolyn

My grandmothers brother was Myron. her Name was Edith. His brother was Frank and there is one more boy and a sister named Minnie. I have pictures of the whole group including my great grandmother who was the wife of George B Holmes and his picture of course. I also have a series of letters from George to my grandmother written in 1920/1921.. My grandmother married William June in Pawnee Rock area and they moved to Canada near Edmonton in 1914.. I have fairly strong family tree info up two more levels from George going back to the late 1700's in Pennsylvania. I believe my mother and her sisters visited Wanda in Pawnee Rock in the late 1980's or early 90's. I would have to dig but I do have a picture of the group.

My Email: glen@katch.ca Phone: in Canada, Vancouver Island is 250-245-3967 Glen Gray
per page

Find a board about a specific topic