Search for content in message boards

Are you related?

Are you related?

Posted: 1 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Dec 2001 2:30PM GMT
Surnames: Bruha, Kodes, Dostal, Urbanek, Uchytil, Lastufka, Pekar, Wonick, Zezulak, Starek, Volapensky, Vopalensky, Wanek, Stodola
I am looking for info on all of the names above. New or old, related or unrelated. Please email me with any links. I am also willing to help you if you think I may have new info.

Dostal

Phyllis Lipscomb (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Anna
Anna, daughter of Tomas Dostal, farmer in Borova # 121, married Frantisek Popelka, farmer, and bore a daughter, Katerina Popelka on 9 Aug 1795 in Oldris # 3. Katerina was my gt. gt. grandmother, and Anna, my gt. gt. gt. grandmother.

Re: Dostal

Posted: 17 Jul 2001 5:59PM GMT
Edited: 4 Feb 2002 12:05PM GMT
Surnames: Snasel, Popelka, Dostal, Potaczel
Hi Phyllis, I have some Dostals and Popelkas in my family line just like yours. My gr-gr-grandmother on my dad's mother's side of the family was named Mariana Dostalova (b. 24 Sep 1809). Her father was Jan Dostal, b.5 June 1785, in Otaslavice #47. Jan's father was Martin Dostal, b.abt 1760), probably also in Otaslavice. Now for the Popelkas - My 4th gr-grandmother was Katerina Popelka, b.9 October 1731, in Brezsko, Moravia. She died on 12 Jan 1779, in Ladin, (House #15), Moravia. These towns are about 30 miles north of Brno. Katerina's father was Jan Popelka, b. 1706 in Moravia. Jan's wife's name was Anna.
I want to find more information about the Dostals and Popelkas. Do you have more data? Please write
Milton Snasel

Re: Dostal Families and Others

Posted: 18 Jul 2001 1:47PM GMT
Edited: 4 Feb 2002 12:05PM GMT
Hi Phyllis, We have lots of ancestors in our respective families with the same names, "Kucera, Popelka, Dostal, Cermak, Jacubec, Navratil, and others. Please write me at the following email address: "rainman@gulftel.com". I tried to find your email address thru clicking on your name and other places, but had no luck. So, I am hoping you will write me.

Re: Are you related?

Posted: 27 Aug 2001 7:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2003 2:54PM GMT
There are several names on your list of whom I am related:
Kodes (mother's side), Uchytil (mother's side), Lastufka (father's side), and Starek (father's side). What info are you looking for?

Posted: 27 Aug 2001 8:43PM GMT
Surnames: Kodesh, Bruha, Starek, Lastufka
You are related. I just don't know exactly how yet. Tell me what the first names are for your Kodes/Starek/Lastufka/Uchytil's and then I'll send you what I have and you can send me what you have or something. I know some other people you can talk to about Lastufka's too. Email me. codeish@hotmail.com

Cristina Dostal (View posts)
Posted: 24 Sep 2001 1:35PM GMT
Hi.

First time I navegate in this page and first time I see we are so many Dostals.
My family is from Poland, and we actually are living in Venezuela.
Please writte me to make contact.
Regards.

Posted: 24 Sep 2001 4:34PM GMT
Surnames: Dostal
Hello Cristina! Email me at codeish@hotmail.com and we can talk some more about the dostals. I don't think we are related or at least very closely, but between me and my aunt we may be able to figure something out. Thanks for the post. Expecting to hear from you soon.

Nathan

Posted: 30 Dec 2001 5:20AM GMT
Edited: 16 Jan 2004 2:44AM GMT
Surnames: Vopalensky, Piemeisel, Bigalke, Gilmeister
Vopalensky ancestry. Please contact me at SocksMyCat@aol.com

Posted: 1 Mar 2002 6:46PM GMT
Edited: 7 Mar 2002 3:39AM GMT
Surnames: Pekar, Dickert
My grandmother was a Pekar--Magdaline Pekar Dickert born 29 MAY 1918; d. 3 FEB 1985. She had one sister Anne Gibson, and one brother Joseph Pekar.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic