Search for content in message boards

Belair Blair

Belair Blair

June Blair Yourous (View posts)
Posted: 29 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Belair, Blair, Pigeon, Robidoux, Rivette, Rivet
looking for any information on Peter Belair/blair born 1851 died 1937 lived in Huntingdon Canada.. was married to Sarah Rivette/Rivet born 1860 died 1928 daughter of Sohpia Beauvai and William Rivette/Rivet .. Peter was the son Louise Pigeon and Joseph Belair/Blair

Revette-Rivet

Posted: 5 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 20 May 2002 11:00PM GMT
Surnames: Revette -Rivett -Rivet and Barcler
My maiden name is Revette and I am also trying to look up the revette family . They came to Malone New York after leaving Canada. Keep in touch & hopefully we can help each other as many of the Revettes settled hear .Betty

Ravais/Rivet/Revette Family

Joan Borrow Perkins (View posts)
Posted: 13 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Revais, Rivet
My greatgrandmother, Marcelline Rivet married John Baptiste Borrow on 8 Oct. 1878 at St.Anicet, Que. John Bpte lived in Malone, NY with his family. Marcelline is the daughter of Joseph Rivet, Sr. and Adelaide Bercier of St. Agnes Dundee, Que. I would be glad to exchange info with you by e-mail or post. Please let me know. Thank you. Joan
Posted: 14 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rivet
Have copy of Marridge Record you are looking for also other information.My great grand parents were JOSEPH rIVET & ADELAIDE BERCIER. mY GRAND FATHER WAS ADALORIDUM Rivet- Just sent for information on a brother to my grand father Napolien. Not to swift on the puter as you can see so if you would like we can exchange information ? Betty Jock ---P.O. Box 456--- 1 Wagner Road ---- N. Bangor New York 12966 Where are you from?????????? Have you heard anything about Indian haritage??????????? I have not found a link at this time.

Rivet Family

Posted: 31 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Rivet -Bercier
Boy am I happy to hear from you.I am not good on the puter but I would love to share what I have.I dont know where you live but if we share what we have together we will accomplish more.My grandfather was Adaloridum Rivet --his parents were Joseph Rivet & adalaide Bercier--- According to older people in Malone that new Adalaide they say she was indian ????????? You can reach me at betti1feather@aol.com I am really looking forward to hearing from you. You must be a distent cousin

Pigeon connection

Posted: 16 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 16 Feb 2005 5:19PM GMT
Surnames: PIGEON, BARROW
I just found out that my great great great grandmother's maiden name was PIGEON. Her name was Margaret PIGEON who later married Samuel BARROW and had a son George around 1850 in England. Is this a connection to your PIGEON ? Please let me know.
Posted: 5 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 25 Aug 2001 3:01AM GMT
Surnames: Jack, Jock, Gibson
I have been looking for Sophia Jack/Jock married to Napoleon Gibson from scotland having a child John Gibson in 1837/8 in Franklin Co. NY. Napoleon died about 1847/8. From there John went to St. Agnes (according to his obit Ontario) but his elderly granddaughter says she remembers her mother say they were married or came from St. Agnes of Dundee. John married there Mary Carriere. In there Home in Arenac Co. Michigan were some pictures of people taken in Malone NY. Some of the people in the pictures looked like they may be Indian. Another spelling for Carriere came up it was Coryea and one lady was also known as Jacques.
Another name came up with the possibility of being Mary's sister with a married name of Monique. John Gibson's son married a woman who was adopted with that last name and it was also spelled Monokie. The adopted girls name I believe was Failes.
Some how all this ties in To the area But Making the trip to NY drew a blank. How do I get any info from Hundingdon?
If you or anyone could help me I would be very greatful.
Bonnie MacKenzie Gibson
Posted: 7 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Sorry i can't help you as I married a Jock and never new much about his family Betty

Re: Rivet Family

Posted: 12 Sep 2001 11:06PM GMT
Edited: 22 Jul 2003 4:19AM GMT
Surnames: Parent/Perry, Rivet/Revette, Bell, Newton, Jackson
Adelardus/Adalordium Revette/Rivet was married to my Great Aunt Maria Parent. I am also interested in this family and whether there is an "indian" connection. I only have a little info on him but I am willing to share. Thanks

Re: Rivet Family

Posted: 13 Sep 2001 11:07PM GMT
PLEASE CONTACT ME at my email address? betti1feather@aol.com or spiritangel@usadatanet.net You must be a VERY close cousin
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions