Search for content in message boards

Roll Call: Revells in Spaulding, Boston, Donington Lincolnshire

Roll Call: Revells in Spaulding, Boston, Donington Lincolnshire

Posted: 13 Jan 2008 5:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: REVELL, HAYES
Just a quick note since I haven't done any research in a while on this branch of my tree. Would love to be in contact with anyone else researching the Revell families in Lincolnshire. I have traced mine to Spaulding, Boston/Skirbeck, and Donington-in-Holland. I know that most of the Spaulding branch moved to London and Surrey in the 1840's/1850's. If you have any connections to these branches, please contact me!

Re: Roll Call: Revells in Spaulding, Boston, Donington Lincolnshire

Posted: 19 Apr 2009 9:54PM GMT
my grandfather was george revell born 1882 his father john revell born 1845 skirbeck boston lincolnshire his gfather was george revell from donnington spalding his wife was mary ann twelves regards

Re: Roll Call: Revells in Spaulding, Boston, Donington Lincolnshire

Posted: 5 Jun 2010 9:08PM GMT
hi - noticed you arelooking for / link to AE Brocklesby - Alan Erskin - and othr Brocklesbys who feature in my wife's family tree

intriqued - what is your connection - do you have any "Erkins" since Alan'ssecondname is belived to be familyname -common use of these such as Harriet Brocklesby nee Atkinson comes up in Alan's grandfather's second name and his own brother Clive Ness Brocklesby named after Ness coonection with their granfather who married into Ness family
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions