Search for content in message boards

Greenberry Treece

Greenberry Treece

Leslie Carol Bieker (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Treece, Begley
Seeking info on the family of Greenberry TREECE, b. ca. 1834 in TN, m. Mary "Polly" BEGLEY, the daughter of Henry and Sophia Begley. Greenberry and Polly migrated to AR with the Henry Begley family and were counted with them in the 1850 Searcy Co. census. Who are the parents of Greenberry? Would be glad to share my information.

TreeceFamily

Retha Treece (View posts)
Posted: 27 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Greenberry Treece
Greenberry was my Great Great Grandfather. His son W. Robert Treece was my Great Grandfather. My Grandfather was Charles Elmer Treece. My dad was Lewis Doyle Treece.

Re: TreeceFamily

Posted: 19 Aug 2002 2:51AM GMT
My husbands Aunt,Bertha Berry married Clarence Elmer
Treece.Could this be your Elmer?I know he is buried at
Ft.Sumner,N.M.I think Bertha is in Dallas Co.I'm trying to
locate any of their family.I think they raised their family around the Dallas area.They had 8 or 10 children.
Please let me hear from you.My e-mail address is.
goberrygo1@aol.com

Re: TreeceFamily

Posted: 19 Apr 2003 9:13PM GMT
Clarence Elmer Treece & Bertha May Berry are my grandparents. CT died Jan 1970? Bertha Died 2-14-60

Re: Greenberry Treece

Posted: 11 May 2011 3:03AM GMT
Do you still need information on Greenberry Treece's parents? They were George Treece and Catherine Trimble Treece. I have not been able to confirm Catherine's parentage. I believe her father is one of Robert Trimble's six sons. I have more info, but am also still hunting.

Re: Greenberry Treece

Posted: 22 Jan 2012 4:46AM GMT
I doubt his mother was Catharine because she married to George long after GB and Nancy Allen were born. We don't know who his mother was. GB was born in Tennessee. Perry Co., TN? Also, I am unsure that his father was George cuz of lack of evidence.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic