Search for content in message boards

cemeteries in county sligo near tubbercurry.

cemeteries in county sligo near tubbercurry.

Posted: 30 Dec 2005 8:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: devaney/mullarkey
I am looking for information about cemeteries near cloonacool or tubbercurry. specifically those closest to Masshill.

Re: cemeteries in county sligo near tubbercurry.

Ray Walker (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jan 2006 1:31PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
We have a good friend who has a cottage in Tobercurry. She lives in England but on Friday the 6th January is going to the Cottage. Also I have a Ordanance Survey Map of the area which shows all the Cemeteries. Email me should you need to contact. The reason for this message I noticed it posted as I was looking for Pogue my wifes maided name, we are trying to trace her grand dad birth place.
God Bless Ray Walker

J.D. Lynn (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2006 1:23AM GMT
I am seeking contact information (telephone, address, email, etc) for a cemetry in Sligo near Roscommon. I believe it is called "Kilmactrany". Can you help???

And maps...do you have maps???

J.D. Lynn (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2006 1:25AM GMT
That ordanance survey map...how could I get a copy???

Ray Walker (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2006 6:53PM GMT
Tobercurry is in County Sligo. Kilmacatrany is in County Leitrim or County Cavan, It is a very small place the irish call townlands. Up until 5/6 years when the creamery closed ago it was famous for Butter & other dairy products. Please realise that between Tobercurry & Kilmacatrany there may be 40 50 Townlands with several together, having a cemetery. The reason why i question which county is that the County borders in this area, weave through the mountains , your type hills, so unless you have a small scale map of the area it is difficult to place. The Irish maps are available from Ordnanace Survey of Ireland about 7/8 Dollars. Good luck & God bless in your undertakings. Ray Walker
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions