Search for content in message boards

Richard Selman Maxwell

Richard Selman Maxwell

Posted: 8 Jan 2008 3:39AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Maxwell, Thomas
I'm looking for information on Mary Maxwell. Her father was Richard Selman Maxwell born 1866 In GA. Her mother was Ada Virgina Deems born 1889.

My records show that Mary Lou Maxwell was born on October 20 1900 just months after the 1900 census. From there I cannot locate the family until 1930 at which time she was married to a Jarritt Thomas. They were residing in Jones Co. Texas. She died in 1985 in Stamford Texas.

Any information would be helpful

Re: Richard Selman Maxwell

Posted: 9 Jun 2009 1:23AM GMT
My grandfather was Harold Winslow Maxwell the grandson of Richard Selman maybe I can help answer some questions. We did a book in 1989 about the Maxwells

Posted: 11 Jun 2009 6:17PM GMT
I am a related to the Maxwells in Texas. I looked through what I have researched and can't find the names mentioned. In fact, the Stamford area is also the area of my Maxwell family. Perhaps we are related, but not directly.

Good luck with your research. If I discover anything I will let you know.

Thanks
Vicky

Posted: 11 Jun 2009 7:40PM GMT
I believe I found a death certificate for Richard Maxwell whose wife was Ada. He died in Abilene, Texas which is the hospital most people use in that area.

He died on June 6, 1934 at the age of 65.

Does this help in any way?

Thanks
Vicky

Posted: 21 Feb 2013 5:36AM GMT
Mary Lou (Lula) Maxwell Thomas is my GRANDMOTHER.....my email is sgholbert64@windstream.net.....SO EXCITED!!!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic