Search for content in message boards

Lkgn for info on Cheryl A BordenKircher Dod: 6/7/1990

Lkgn for info on Cheryl A BordenKircher Dod: 6/7/1990

Gary "Garth" E Baxter (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2002 1:25AM GMT
Classification: Query
Cheryl Alicia (Rosier)(Wheeler)(Koontz) Bordenkircher, accoridng to her daughter, resided in and died in DeRidder, Beauregard Parish, Louisiana, on 6/7/1990.

Your Local Beauregard Daily News carried a one line Obituary Notice in the 6/8/1990 issue stating that Beuregard-Vernon Funeral Home, now Labby Funeral Home, was the Funeral Director of Record. Labbey Funeral Home regretably advisess that they have no record of doing aa funeral service for Cheryl Borden Kircher. One has to wonder if she is a walking corpse, actually died, or is a member of the Federal Wintess Protection Program in light of the above.

I would appreciate it if a Beuregard Parish Volunteer could check the Louisiana Death Index for all deaths that occurred
between, and inclusive of, 6/5/1990 to 6/9/1990. Perhaps she was buried under a different name.

Her date of Birth was 7/20/1960 Making her 29 when she died
in a care Facility in Bearegard Parish.

If anyone Knew her or her Husband Bryan Keith BordenKircher Sr., or has any information regardig her,
please contact me directly at GBAXTER628@AOL.COM

Thanking you in advance

Gary "Garth" E Baxter
Family Historian
Skipper-Rosier Families

Re: Lkgn for info on Cheryl A BordenKircher Dod: 6/7/1990

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Rosier
Hi, was trying to help a daughter,Catherine,,
In looking here on ancestry I was able to pull up Cheryl's social security no along with birth, 20 JUl 1960,died 15 Jun 1990, buried at Beauregard Cemetery,, after doing more research, it is possible the name of grave is misspelled, it says Roster, the other dates match.
I have friended this young lady on facebook and will do what I can to help her,,
do you know if she was married to a Gregory K. Bordenkucher (Bordenkircher),, I found a record in fla for a divorce 1 Aug 1988,,,
let me know if I am on to the right person,,thanks.

Re: Lkgn for info on Cheryl A BordenKircher Dod: 6/7/1990

Posted: 18 Oct 2012 3:19AM GMT
reread your post,, the person I found was Gregory not Bryan, but that gives me something to go on,, Will forge on,
Have been doing this for some 30 yrs and my passion is ancestry especially when it is a challenge
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions