Search for content in message boards

Pierce's of Iredell Co. N.C.

Pierce's of Iredell Co. N.C.

Posted: 21 May 2001 2:18AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 29 Jul 2001 11:56PM GMT
Surnames: PIERCE, ROBINSON, VAUGHN, THOMPSON
I am looking for descendants of Stephen "Pace" Pierce.His children were Josiah (moved to Indiana) James(in 1830 Iredell census) Elizabeth (married a Benjamin Robinson in 1809 in Fayetteville, N.C.) Nancy(married William Vaughn) John(moved to Tennessee) Herod and Augustine(married Mary D.Puckett then married Middy Thompson)

Re: Pierce's of Iredell Co. N.C.

Posted: 4 Feb 2004 2:09AM GMT
Edited: 10 Dec 2004 6:27PM GMT
I have much info on Stephen Pierce that moved to Lawrence Co. Indiana. Let me know if your still interested?

Sophie Nichols-Mehlberg (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2005 9:35PM GMT
I am from a direct line of Stephen Pace Pierce. My Grandmother Mildred Pierce father was Joseph L. Pierce of Iredell, N.C.

Sophie Nichols-Mehlberg (View posts)
Posted: 11 Apr 2005 9:35PM GMT
I am from a direct line of Stephen Pace Pierce. My Grandmother Mildred Pierce father was Joseph L. Pierce of Iredell, N.C.

Posted: 9 Apr 2009 12:13AM GMT
Edited: 11 Apr 2009 12:44AM GMT
Surnames: Pierce
Could you please share with me this line of Pierces? I have a John Pierce, born 1772 in North Carolina, who moved to Tennessee and is on the census in 1830, married to Martha __?_____, and has four sons. This is my Pierce line and I need to find his family from North Carolina. Thank you, Brenda (Pierce) Adamson

Posted: 6 Jul 2009 11:13PM GMT
Surnames: Pierce/Richardson/Beeler/ McCarty/Sloan/Smith/Clements
Do you have any information about John Pierce who moved to Tennessee? I am searching for a John Pierce, born in 1770, or 1772, or 1775, depending on which census record you are reading. He tombstone says 1772. He always claims on census he was born in North Carolina, he met and married Martha _?_, sometime before 1799, and had 5 sons in Tennessee. I need desperately to find his parents, and would appreciate any help you can give. Brenda (Pierce) Adamson
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions