Search for content in message boards

Neal's in Mississippi

Neal's in Mississippi

Fatima Neal-Epes (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2000 2:43PM GMT
Looking for any information on the Neal line from the Hazelhurst/Vicksburg/Port Gibson area of Mississippi. Thanks
Posted: 29 Feb 2000 12:22AM GMT
Edited: 30 Mar 2005 10:59AM GMT
Here are some MS Neal's. Earl Dudley Neal, Luther Day Neal, William Henry Neal,Matthew Benjamin Neal. I just happened upon them in some e-mail
Betty

Neal's

Fatima Epes (View posts)
Posted: 29 Feb 2000 2:18PM GMT
Thanks for the information, I will pass it on to the 'Elders' and see if they are related.

Neal's of Mississippi

Carolyn Stockman (View posts)
Posted: 29 Feb 2000 6:30PM GMT
My grandfather is Edward Everett Neal and he was born in Port Gibson,Mississippi in March of 1873. He died in 1944. He married Elizabeth Rebecca Walker in 1893. She was born April 24,1877 and died Oct 8,1933.
The biggest portion of my family was born and raise in Ms. Very few of us was born outside like myself. I hope I can be of some help to you. My grandparents had 6 children.

Neal's in MS

Fatima Neal-Epes (View posts)
Posted: 29 Feb 2000 9:30PM GMT
Carolyn, thank you for your reply, I will find out (from my father) about the names.

Fatima

Neal's children

Carolyn Stockman (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 5:37PM GMT
Maybe your family might know the children of Edward Everett and Elizabeth Rebecca Neal. James Everett,William B.,Lily Mae,John Allen(my father)also known as Jack,Ernest Lamarr, and Edith E. There are ten childrn in my family alone. I am 55 years old and my father rarely talked about his family. They never got together and rarely wrote to each other.

Neal's in Mississippi

Fatima Epes (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2000 7:53PM GMT
Carolyn,
Those names are familiar, and I will find out. Its also interesting, my family don't seem to know much about their father's people (Neal side) for the same reasons.
Hope to get some type of answers!!!!

Re: Neal's in Mississippi

ricky dean neal (View posts)
Posted: 26 Aug 2001 10:37AM GMT
Hi, im looking for my father whose name was jack dean neal. I never knew him. As you can imagine there has always been a deep void in my life always wondering where he is, what he looks like, what kind of life he lives ect. Im now 39 years old and i still dont have a clue. All i do know is that he was in the wichita ks vicinity in 1961-62. I dont even know where to begin my search. Finding a starting place is a bit overwhelming. If you can help please email me, thanks.

With deepest Sincereity

Ricky Dean Neal

Re: Neal's of Mississippi

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 12:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: NEAL
I have been looking at this line of Neals in MS. 'From Claiborne MS 1880 and 1900 census data, it appears that Edward was the son of John T. Neal and wife Elizabeth A. John being born in LA and Elizabeth born in MS. If anyone has any information on this extended family, I would be most happy to share what I have.
Faye Elder
txelder@sbcglobal.net

Re: Neal's of Mississippi

Posted: 12 Mar 2012 9:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Mar 2012 9:17PM GMT
3/12/2012
Helo
My great great grand father was jon t. neal born 1840 in louisana.
He servered in 17th. rgt. louisiana inf. c.s..a., after war lived in clairbrone county, ms,
My grandfather was john allen neal sr. my father was john a. neal jr. his grandfather was edward everett neal
I can not find john t. neal father name found might be born in south carolina
Yours
Thomas w. Neal
per page

Find a board about a specific topic