Search for content in message boards

lost family search

lost family search

Barb Grajewski (View posts)
Posted: 31 Dec 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Nov 2003 4:56PM GMT
Surnames: Kaszulanis, Manka, Manko, Kaleta, Grajewska
Searching for any info on Kaszulanis and Manka or Manko. Wanda Kaszulanis (born @ 1896) married Jozef Manka. Another Kaszulanis sister married the brother of Jozef Manka.

Kaszulanis siblings that I know of:
Stanley (Stanislaw), Genia (Genowefa), Feliksa. Maybe a Rosalia. I believe there were about 11 Kaszulanis siblings total. Stanley, Genia and Wanda came to the USA, at different times. Wanda and husband Jozef came to US in 1921, with daughter Henryka (nee Manka) Grajewska.
Genia married to Kaleta.

Any contacts, info appreciated.

Re: Kaszulanis

kaszulanis (View posts)
Posted: 5 May 2006 3:16PM GMT
Edited: 6 May 2006 1:40PM GMT
Surnames: Kaszulanis
My name is Magda Kaszulanis.
I'm form Poland. I born in 1980. And you?

Re: lost family search

Posted: 16 Oct 2011 11:47AM GMT
Edited: 17 Oct 2011 11:25AM GMT
Surnames: Kaszulanis, Stolarski
Hi!
We found this page by accident. We think that You are loooking for some information about us. We are family:). My grand grandama was Feliksa Kaszulanis (her parents: Julia and Józef Kaszulanis-born in 1859). She had 11 siblings. She married Wacław Stolarski. They had 3 daughters: Teresa (she is stil alive, she is 85years old), Bożena and Barbara. The last one was my grandma (mother of my father). We know that our family went to USA; Genowefa Kaszulanis was in Poland in 1966 or 1969 - my father remeber her. We have a photo of this moment - on it tere are: Genowefa, Feliksa, Barbara with her housband and my father(child) - Arkadiusz. We live in Sosnowiec, where is grave of Julia, Józef Kaszulanis and Feliksa Stolarska (Kaszulanis). If You want some more information please contact us:)

Re: lost family search

Posted: 19 Oct 2011 9:40PM GMT
Hi, I am a Barbara, too, same as your grandmother! I suspect that yes, we may be family. I know there were many siblings, and I may not have all their names. Fela was my Grandmother Wanda's sister. I knew Genia when she came to America, as well as her brother. From what I know, only 3 of the 11 came to the USA.

I will see if I can contact you off of this board.
Thank you so much for finding this. What a wonderful accident!
Barbara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions