Search for content in message boards

kelly family of ohio and/or maryland

kelly family of ohio and/or maryland

Posted: 17 Aug 2001 4:56AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 20 Jan 2002 2:32AM GMT
Surnames: kelly, maronie, lucas
Russell Frederick Kelly born 2/2/45 in Dayton Ohio was my father. I have checked forever and checked everywhere & noone has ever heard of this man. He had filled out his Social Security application at 14 years old in Baltimore Maryland where he had lived. I have the copy of his application but the parents' names were whited out because they may still be alive, his address was on LaFayette (West) in Baltimore. He died at age 24 in Los Angeles on October 12, 1969..PLEASE, anyone who has ever ever ever heard this name please contact me at my e-mail address: littlegenie@msn.com
I have no family and nothing much to go on, I have hit dead ends for years. I am not looking for advice or suggestions, only info anyone may know. Thank you!!

Re: kelly family of ohio and/or maryland

Posted: 31 Aug 2001 12:10AM GMT
I have some information but not sure it is the right Kelly family in Ohio. My Grandfather was Horace Kelly on my mother's side. He was married to Bertha Lomax White Kelly, they had 14 children 7males and 7females. They resided in Dayton, OH and both have passed away. By the nature of 14 children I have many cousins that I have never met yet and some I haven't seen since my grandparents death. If you have any more information that you could give me. I had two relatives that lived in the California area both are male that are or were of the age that could have fathered someone that was your father's age, but I need more information to help you out. There is another large Kelly family from Dayton, OH and it is possible that they may be the ones you need.

Re: kelly family of ohio and/or maryland

Posted: 4 Sep 2001 6:47PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jan 2002 2:32AM GMT
Whatever information you need, e-mail me and let me know, I am so excited about this but do not want to get my hopes up. There was a picture I had seen of I believe may have been Horace, I am not positive and when compared to the picture of my father, they had a lot of similar features. Russell (my father) was born 2/2/45 in Dayton and had filled out a social security application for his card at 14 years old in Baltimore, Md. where it was also issued to him. What info do you need? I am limited but will give you any that I have. I have his social which is located in the ss death index, a friend of his filled out the death certificate and alot of the info is wrong, BUT-the social security number is correct. E-mail me at littlegenie@msn.com asap!!! Thanks!!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions