Search for content in message boards

Bias-list at Rootsweb

Bias-list at Rootsweb

Alan S. Bias (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 2000 6:47PM GMT
Anyone interested in adding your email address to the Bias-list please contact me.
Currently over 130 members working WV and midwestern lines. Plus a scattering of
MD and TX/LA lines.
Alan S. Bias
asb5w@virginia.edu

Pearl Bias

Posted: 7 Jan 2001 7:41PM GMT
Edited: 23 May 2002 8:33PM GMT
Pearl married Anthony Thompson. They had a son Lewis in York, SC in 1906. I have no info on her, her family or other children. Lewis is my father who died in 1984. I have no other info on the Bias connection. Any clues out there?

New Wendell Bias

Wendell J Bias (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jan 2001 7:03PM GMT
I am a different Wendell Bias living in Indiana. This Bias branch has been in East Central Indiana for over 100 years. My Great grandfather was named Albert. I have had information on this Bias branch, but have never compiled it. Just throwing my name in the hat!

same maybe same relatives

wendell W bias (View posts)
Posted: 14 Feb 2001 10:53AM GMT
hello wendell you maybe related to me my
great grand father had eleven brothers and,

sisters and may have migrated all over the
country

interested???

Robin Bias Johnson (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2001 10:36AM GMT
I'd be interested in adding my name to the Bias-list. Although I'm not from WV, MD, or TX/LA.

Bias-list

Alan Bias (View posts)
Posted: 15 Feb 2001 1:09PM GMT
Send me your email address. We have several
TX and LA Bias researchers on the list.
asb5w@virginia.edu
Posted: 6 Mar 2001 6:56AM GMT
Edited: 22 Apr 2005 7:36PM GMT
William, the SC Bias family are of a different branch then the WV Family. We do not know if they are related yet. I have the names of the major researchers for the SC Bias Family, if you want that contact info email me at hoffert@mindspring.com
Carrie Bias Hoffert

Re: Bias-list at Rootsweb

Posted: 4 Jul 2001 1:36AM GMT
Classification: Immigration
Surnames: bias
am looking for Bias from Austria-Hungary area last settled in Pa. around 1900. any information would be appreciated my e-mail is bkb9302@hotmail.com

Re: Bias-list at Rootsweb

Posted: 1 Sep 2001 5:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 11 May 2003 6:15PM GMT
Surnames: SWITCHER, SPENCER, BIAS, HOLLOWAY, FLOYD
PLEASE ADD MY NAME TO THE BIAS -LIST AS I AM AT THE WALL. THANK YOU
JANICE

Re: interested???

Posted: 15 Mar 2005 5:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bias
I am abias on my mother side. They were from KY and IN. My Mother Fanny Lou Gladus Bias and her parents are Harriet Jane Bright Bias and Samuel Bias. For more infromation contact me at randy_denisemoore@yahoo.com

Susan
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions