Search for content in message boards

tracing loonam ancestry

tracing loonam ancestry

amy loonam (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2003 9:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Father, Joseph Loonam from Tacoma. His parents Mary Mildred Dyckman (maiden) and Thomas John Loonam. Some of our relatives were from east united states before coming here long ago. Know some were from Offaly County Ireland. Any help appreciated.

Re: tracing loonam ancestry

Randall Ladnier (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 2003 9:40PM GMT
My wife is a descendant of PATRICK LOONAM who was born mid 19th Century in Banaher, County Offaly and died in Cloghan, County Offaly. I am willing to exchange information on this tiny family.

Posted: 19 Jun 2006 6:54PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2006 6:24PM GMT
Surnames: loonam, stapleton
i am looking for any info on Loonams from county offlay. starting with edward loonam who married mary stapleton.
any info would be a great help

Posted: 22 Jun 2006 1:08PM GMT
Edited: 26 Jul 2006 6:24PM GMT
Surnames: Loonam, Stapleton
Amy -
Do you know if your Thomas John Loonam was any relation to a Edward Loonam from county Offlay who married Mary Stapleton and immigrated to Canada?

Randall Ladnier (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jun 2006 2:57PM GMT
I will happily share what we have on the LOONAM family of Ireland and Texas. Please contact me by email: <rladnier@comcast.net>.

Posted: 10 Jan 2013 10:31PM GMT
My grandmother was Mary Anne Loonam of Banagher, County Offaly. Her father was Bernard Loonam and her mother was Kate Dolan. Mary Anne Loonam immigrated to Chicago to stay with her cousin Thomas in 1906 and married Martin Maloney and settled in Niagara Falls, NY. I have other Loonam info in my tree and I am in contact with other people who are researching Loonam family history.

david m.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic