Search for content in message boards

Christian KNAUSS s/o Conrad KNAUSS

Christian KNAUSS s/o Conrad KNAUSS

Ron Knouse (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: KNOUSE, KNAUSS, RANNELS, REYNOLDS, ALLEMONG, ALLIMANG, ALLEMAN, KNERR, KNORR, KNORE, ZELLERS, HAAS
Looking for Birth information on Christian KNAUSS Northampton or Lehigh County, PA . Also, information on his father Conrad KNAUSS who supposedly died When Christian was under 3 years of age.
His wife (Catherine) supposedly remarried, George Oberdorf and moved near Sunbury, Northumberland Co.,Pa
Descendants of Conrad Knauss
Generation No. 1

1. CONRAD4 KNAUSS (GOTTFRIED3, LUDWIG2, LUKAS1) was born 1745 in Pa., and died Est. 1791-1846. He married CATHERINE Est. 1758-1803. She was born Unknown, and died Unknown.

Children of CONRAD KNAUSS and CATHERINE are:

i. ANNA MARGARET5 KNAUSS, b. 04 Dec 1773, Lehigh County, PA.
2. ii. CHRISTIAN KNAUSS, b. 1788, Lehigh County, PA; d. 04 Dec 1850, Greenwood (Susquehanna) Twp., Juniata Co. PA.

iii. SON KNAUSS, b. Unknown.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knouse

Beth (View posts)
Posted: 27 Nov 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Knouse, Baker, Fitzer, Feighley

Hi Ron
I am looking for the family of John Knouse,b. 1 Nov 1823 PA d. 29 July 1899 in Indiana. John was married to Eliza A. Baker b.18 Nov 1818 PA and d. 21 Sep 1907 in Indiana. This couple are my 4th great grandparents on the maternal side. Their son Samuel married Viola Feighley, when Samuel died she married his brother William about five years after his death. Does this family line sound familiar to you?? I hope so I am running out of ideas as where to look. One more thing daughter of Samuel and Viola was Evelyn Mae, married Herman John Fitzer.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions